Only Supernatural, Best wax out.

Big tub of it in the bamboo case can be re-filled at a lowered price :) just take care of the casing.

And with a small sample package you can easily wax Glanza 3 times

Beading ;)

10401572_493760817418879_1135286987_n.jp

Edited by JayJ

Never used it dude car looks well tho and from a detailers point if view my fave products are chemic guys by far expensive stuff but fantastic quality other than that try auto finess there stuff is quality aswell :)

Well it depends on the colour of the car... My mate got some waterless wash & wax stuff made by Bees Knees a few years ago, that worked incredible on any colour but I can't find it anymore and I THINK it's been rebranded to ProShine...

For red cars, most would say T Cut for leasing new life into your paint, but 3M's pro-cut compound (or something like that) is a million times better and what i'm getting in a couple of weeks just to keep the car looking nice until I can afford to paint it...

For black cars my mate used to swear by Black Hole (something like that anyway) and would never buy anything else, his car always looked a really deep but gleaming black so I can't fault it really...

As for the "beading" of water that most look for, an interesting fact about that is that its JUST a waxy coat sat on top of your paint which yes protects it from water residue and shines nicely but the paint underneath is still in exactly the same state so in my eye it's useless unless your looking for a temporary shine, I would personally use 3M compound to buff it up and sort any imperfections/fading in paint (on mine anyways since its red) then buff it up with turtle wax, a simple t-cut and turtle wax made my car gleam for about a week and my paint was pretty bad looking, needs doing again though as some of my window cleaner leaked and kind of took off the wax lol

As for the "beading" of water that most look for, an interesting fact about that is that its JUST a waxy coat sat on top of your paint which yes protects it from water residue and shines nicely but the paint underneath is still in exactly the same state so in my eye it's useless unless your looking for a temporary shine,

What? You polish the paintwork first before applying wax, so the paint underneath the wax _is_ shiny, and is then protected by the wax?

That's the whole idea lol

Yea I know, I just meant to say that the water beading is just an indication that the wax isn't water-soluble, thats all. Gives no indication of the quality of wax at all as paint needs protecting from (ironically) light, not water. Water leaves smears on the surface, light penetrates and degrades paint, making it fade. I know which I'd rather my car be protected from :p

But the 3M compound shines up your paint prior to waxing so makes the perfect polish (for red cars at least, not sure if they do compound for other colours) and also protects the paint itself from sunlight (if the bottle is telling the truth lol) meaning that you don't have to worry about fading and can focus on ridding your car of nasty water smears :) sorry for confusion there mate, not thinking clearly today lol

3m compound is ok for a first stage correction I suppose not the best stuff it's dusty aswell but if you just use the 3m compound you still haven't corrected the paint it's still going to have scratches and swirls as it's a heavy compound it will need to be machine polished again with a (jewellers polish) as it's knows in the detailing world that will then correct any swirls scratches created by the compound then you could use wax after yes however it doesn't last long inuf you need to be putting a good seal on there like chemical guys jet seal and sealent is made for wax to be applied over the top so after the sealent has dried buff off then wax to bring out the depth of the paint at this stage you will be looking at a 90-95% correction and will look the bollox lol

3m compound is ok for a first stage correction I suppose not the best stuff it's dusty aswell but if you just use the 3m compound you still haven't corrected the paint it's still going to have scratches and swirls as it's a heavy compound it will need to be machine polished again with a (jewellers polish) as it's knows in the detailing world that will then correct any swirls scratches created by the compound then you could use wax after yes however it doesn't last long inuf you need to be putting a good seal on there like chemical guys jet seal and sealent is made for wax to be applied over the top so after the sealent has dried buff off then wax to bring out the depth of the paint at this stage you will be looking at a 90-95% correction and will look the bollox lol

That sounds like some pretty good advice for my case :) cheer buddy... I haven't used 3M compound yet, its my uncle that was telling me about it so might have to mention this to him, I don't really have any swirls or scratches, but my paints faded. Really I need a respray cuz it looks like this was a learners car before (LOL) as theres scratches on every corner as if its scraped some poor F*ers car in a car park lol (I swear none of this was me!!) but the rest of the paint work is just faded, almost a matt pink, so from what I'm told by my uncle that compound will work wonders until I can afford the paint for him to paint it :p hopefully going Satin Black ;)