quiet exhaust with a screamer?

Here's a question I've been musing for some time now, ill be fitting a nice quiet center section soon with a few mufflers n shit in it. if i custom fabricate myself some mad custom down pipe with a screamer coming off the wastegate sectioned off from the turbo's main exhaust output, can i have a quiet car off boost and all der noise when Im on it and the gate is open?

could have it reconnect with the main exhaust after the silencer, but that would add quite a bit of exhaust piping on and would require flexi section n allsorts

I have what it came with atm, a full rsr system with the silencer removed. Its waaay too loud lol, kinda feel like an ass sat in traffic or driving round town sounding like a tvr or something but turns out to be a small hatchback. id rather make all noise when I'm going for it some of the time, and go relatively unnoticed the rest. even occasional motorway journeys are bad news, you get to where your going with minor shellshock or something. :L

perhaps a silencer on the downpipe? then u could run the screamer past it back onto the system before the flexi section and save the extra weight of a second pipe at the same time.

Getting a silencer under the turbo would be difficult but I would presume a quiet exhaust and screamer would do as you say. Ie quiet off boost and loud on boost?

Exactly, the best of both worlds, having your cake and eating it lol. Ima develop something, if it goes well ill make a few n knock em out to peeps on here if anyone's interested :)

Personally I really want a side exit for flames, but knowing how often I get pulled round here, wouldn't be a wise decision lol

with effort to make it compact, its feasible to have the proposed quiet/loud down pipe going into a side exit. How do you seal between the gate and exhaust turbine? I've seen downpipes with it but presumably they don't make the most airtight seal lol.

Amjad, i have a home made side exit I'm repairing atm, if your interested in it?

Just buy a backbox bung they take less than a minute to push in I sold an rsr one to the guy with the £450 glanza wepr plumb their SP into the decat but why have one when you can't let it scream...