new proud owner of a glanza and from kent

Thank you all for the welcomes a very welcoming site and where abouts in Kent are you Kate :)

Thanks for letting me know jamesd89 I'm glad to know their is people on here that will help with what they can feel very safe with this site :)

Thanks brendonware I love this dump valve it is awesome :) and thanks for your welcome :)

Dam I would love to get to that spec and not to sure yet still on drafting stage still :) but I am on a big thinking board haha :) what did you do and have you got any pics and could I grab your number to ask you if I got any questions about the auto v? If it's ok

Dam I would love to get to that spec and not to sure yet still on drafting stage still :) but I am on a big thinking board haha :) what did you do and have you got any pics and could I grab your number to ask you if I got any questions about the auto v? If it's ok

yea man just check my build thread all the info is there what you need :)

Even more Kent lovers. Welcome on the starlet journey. There's a few down Dover/Folkstone/Thanet areas

woop we gotta meet up or sumthing i might be having a bbq soon so can all meet up for some yum yum CHICKEN HAHA gotta chip in tho as i dont have money falling out my arse haha and gotta big drive to put ythe beauties on haha

Yeah I work in Marden so am outskirts of Maidstone most days :)

next time your down you we should meet up so i can get a look at your star :) im in love with my car just spent hours cleaning it :D

welcome :)

thank you mate much appreiciated so many loverly people on this site thank you every one :)