Gauging Interest

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to come but I just looked on the web site and the dyno only goes up to 1500bhp so there's no point testing my engine on half power :D:(<_<:p:(

I all seriousness, id be up for that. Be nice to give me a base reading before I start doing a few little engine mods, and then all going down to bluewater after sounds good aswell.

Is it just a starlet dyno day? because my mate in his Skyline GTS might be up for it aswell.

Groovy.

Will give Rapid Chariots (the Rolling Road place) a call today and get that day booked up provisionally, then we can get a list going of who's interested.

Also would like to propose a big group meal between the RR session and the Bluewater meet, at somewhere like TGI Fridays at Bluewater perhaps? (would book the table so we'll all fit lol)

Right stick my name down matey! I am gonna book weekend off work for bluewater so if you can get it on same day then that would be awesome

I think we should have more of our N/A boys taking thier cars on so i dont look like a clown against all the glanzas, GTs and the levinator

But even if they dont mine is still going on ;)