Any pictures of glanzas with a 98spec bumper and a front mount

I don't see the point in having uncut bumpers with a FMIC, you want as much air hitting it as you can rather than block half with a number plate etc.....might aswell use a rx7 or an arc topmount

Never had any problem with the front mount behind the bumper, was only running the ct9. Maybe bigger specs then it would make a noticable difference plus theres alot more surface area than the small little intake on the bonnet so must be better than a top mount

Yeah I understand the difference I just don't see the point of moving it to the front and blocking some of it off. Yeah the top one's get alot of heatsoak but there good for 1bar and respond the turbo quicker due to the short pipe's.

Also when coming up behind someone its less obvious too a massive intercooler sticking out, but I see what your saying just didn't want too cut it out as the car had only just been imported and was mint

Edited by fremyjay

Keep it sleeper'ish 8)

Can hardly even see my fmic here:

10418232264_8c8278da05_b.jpg

Also im not a foglight wanker, it was just going in for MOT and tester decided to switch all the lights on.

that front end... awesome. Don't know why people even savage 98 specs for an inter cooler