• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aqquired some JD tuning bonnet spacers today, however the package arrived open and bolts missing!, luckily the spacers are still there and the bolts required are easily available for me.!

Ill be sorting this out before fitting though! Also got some zillalife stickers, so will fit them once ive decided what im doing with the paintwork.

Okay so message is sent so see about those spacers, ill get some bolts from work in the mean time,

Other news my tegiwa shift extender turnt up, and my wheels have been shipped. Tyres will be stripped when they arrive and they will then get refurbed :)

Update!! :p

Okay so aqquired a few little bits now so thought i'd update! These include, stickers, wheels, glanza boot and bonnet spacers!

So the boot was located in surrey which is a few hours from me, luckily a bloke from my work, had to work over there so was able to go grab it for me!!!!! saved me some time this weekend! so beer tokens to him! ;)

Hopefully fit the boot, maybe give it a quick bit of paint unsure, the rear tint on the glass is peeling off slightly so will be removed! So glad it came with spoiler and number plate surround! also lights for reverse and brake light! all for £30 so bargain!!

Here's some pics ill upload more on weekend! :p

IMG_7676_zpsa78594bc.jpg

IMG_7677_zps969932e3.jpg

IMG_7678_zps84302da8.jpg

IMG_7688_zps3a46b4fb.jpg

IMG_7706_zps5e82737a.jpg

IMG_7707_zpsec4d9a39.jpg

IMG_7709_zpsb3ff5b27.jpg

IMG_7710_zps2c5987bb.jpg

IMG_7717_zps0f1f36cc.jpg

IMG_7720_zps261befe4.jpg

IMG_7741_zps9dfc76f0.jpg

IMG_7744_zpsc2991c21.jpg

IMG_7746_zps43465e6a.jpg

more soon!

Great progress mate i was looking at those rays on ebay i think! Send them.my way and ill refurb them for you ;)

Cheers mate!, managed to get the boot fitted so will update tomorrow in daylight, how much would you charge mate?, wales aint to far really :)