• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we can sort something. I've got her booked in for some work in a few weeks, so ill let you know.

Okay mate no worries! :)

Always about!!

If my shitty computer would work I would be able to update this thread! Ah we'll I'll try on the weekend when I get some more stuff done! :)

• 1 month later...

Haven't updated in a while, getting into that habit of buying and selling parts again lol!

Need to keep em!!

Okay so tempted to spray the car black, with leaving the engine bay red! So we shall see!

Gonna acquire some parts over winter, ready to do more stuff for next years japfest!

Haven't updated in a while, getting into that habit of buying and selling parts again lol!

Need to keep em!!

Okay so tempted to spray the car black, with leaving the engine bay red! So we shall see!

Gonna acquire some parts over winter, ready to do more stuff for next years japfest!

Would look sick in black dude :)

Would look sick in black dude :)

Hopefully going to be giving it a go mate!

Due to weather will probs have to do it in stages, like bumper, bonnet wings then body itself! However I'll leave the bay red and may leave inside red or paint that black aswell ;)

Hopefully going to be giving it a go mate!

Due to weather will probs have to do it in stages, like bumper, bonnet wings then body itself! However I'll leave the bay red and may leave inside red or paint that black aswell ;)

Keep the rocker black and get red pipes :p

Some thing is better than nothing I suppose.

So, decided to work on the starbo today as I want to start making a bit more progress. I started by removing the front bumper, due to having plans of turning the car black, ill make a start doing bits each week (weather dependent). I then decided to bend part of the slam panel back due to the previous damage from the fire engine. I also removed the O/s headlight due to me snapping a clip a few weeks back and glued it back together.

Passes the MOT the other day however, need to sort headlight and get some brighter bulbs, as I have no range with lights. Also need to sort the backbox as it currently has a hole in and sounds a bit shitty, so ill look at getting a aftermarket back box soon!

Clutch slave was fitted a few weeks ago, however hoping to bleed both brakes and clutch tomorrow as not 100% with either of them!

The coolant bottle was annoying me with the dirt/grime that was stuck to it, so after trying, G3 and other shite i decided to use Cif and a bit of elbow grease and it seemed to work a treat! Then topped up with fluid!

A few parts have been ordered however wont reveal until they arrive lol! My ebay is full of things to buy just need these weeks to go bye lol. Most of the body work will be rubbed back also in the mean time, mixed with college work i need doing, then deciding what kind of black paint to use!

Where the chassis was bent up front i fitted two new bolts to hold it more secure! also need a black bracket that holds the n/a bumper to slam panel!!

Here's some pics, and more updates tomorrow!

IMG_7615_zps0ade1200.jpg

IMG_7616_zpsd0287895.jpg

IMG_7618_zpsda6e43e3.jpg

IMG_7620_zps0b89c6a1.jpg

How she currently sits!

IMG_7623_zps49a3f372.jpg

IMG_7621_zps1da95663.jpg

IMG_7627_zpsede64424.jpg

IMG_7631_zps27eccd0c.jpg

IMG_7632_zps972ca541.jpg

IMG_7634_zps4fe189be.jpg

More to follow ! :p

More little bits to add (02/11/14)

Okay so, as im not rushing the car, bumper is back on until i decide what paint to buy. im looking to get some Toyota black regardless just what kind? Thinking about a black glanza boot to try and replace the shitty paint! Inside and out! also the key hole is f**ked,

Anyway went about fixing the headlight back in, turns out neighbors were confused why i had only one headlight and no front bumper lol. After that was fitted, i removed the wing to try and sort indicator out, that seems to have a broken clip so will also have to be replaced at one point! Hopefully start next week on bonnet ready for paint and may even buy some!

Parts ive ordered include 2 Rays/Volk wheels, (I need to find another 2 for front) but got them for a bargain so can complain, also a shift extender, but looking to get a new gear knob soon!! :p

Also finally got round to fitting my Super Pro anti roll bar D bushes. However while it was jacked up i test fitted one of my sisters 3 spokes which tbf i didn't think looked to bad! Sadly my current nuts have washers so only work with the Gt wheels, so Rays nuts will be ordered soon!! Well pleased with the Anti Roll bar bushes! such a great mod and cheap (Shouts to IdWorkz for supplying!)

Here's some pics,

IMG_7649_zps798c0ee1.jpg

IMG_7651_zps498a2698.jpg

Cheeky shot of the gt brake setup ;)

IMG_7652_zps6d7d0192.jpg

A pic showing the new slave cylinder lol! (forgot to add it a few weeks ago)

IMG_7653_zps251ad26c.jpg

bumper back on, just rubbed back, and headlight isnt loose! :p

IMG_7654_zpsc8ce4ab1.jpg

Sister's 3 spokes (TSW) would look better if i was able to drop the car down!

IMG_7656_zps3d69b821.jpg

IMG_7657_zpsb259c1d5.jpg

Before

IMG_7658_zpsfbbddd35.jpg

During

IMG_7659_zps54027401.jpg

After

IMG_7661_zps48e4725b.jpg

IMG_7662_zpsb25782f4.jpg

That's all for now!! :p