Recommend me a Daily

I've had a 306 d turbo great little car abused it so much and never gave up on me

I've got a rover 216 gsi at the moment as my daily great little car but I just get a lot of stick from my mates for driving it for some reason

Yeah I do like the look of a modded Yaris t-sport, but I doubt I could a Corolla in budget.

I saw a n/a going cheap near me the other day, had a UKSO sticker on the window. Anyone knows who's it is?

17V7PGp.jpg

Believe that was sparkeys car. Before it evolved?

Isn't yours a Glanza S? Surely anything you buy will be similar running costs? It's not like buying a daily as you have an Evo or skyline?

Nah I got a Glanza V, don't really mind the running costs. Just need something to use to get the work and around, so I can take the Glanza off the road when I need to do tinkering rather than rush it to get to work the next day. :)

I have been looking at some Civics, can pick one up for fairly cheap, and there's a good community for Hondas around by me.

Nah I got a Glanza V, don't really mind the running costs. Just need something to use to get the work and around, so I can take the Glanza off the road when I need to do tinkering rather than rush it to get to work the next day. :)

I have been looking at some Civics, can pick one up for fairly cheap, and there's a good community for Hondas around by me.

Don't turn to the dark side :p you mite get hooked

Sorry dude I mistook you for someone else :-) na starlet you want. As you can transfer bits over from your V when you upgrade lol