Hi all,

Ive just put a depoisit on a 95 black gt, will be going to pick it up next weds <_<

Is a fresh import with stock engine with a couple on nice extra's.. toms alloys and hks turbo timer, and not to mention it is mint

see pics attached...

145_678.jpg

145_681.jpg

cheers

si

Looks mint mate, looking forward to your mods n stuff. I see you took my advice on the GT then, i hope you can get insured no problem as i couldnt get insured on a 95 GT only 94. Weird but true. how many miles has it covered?

Cool, hope it all goes well with the project mate.

You're gonna be like me now. :(B) . Seeing it parked up on the driveway not going anywhere. It'll make you cry. B):p

yeah i no B) but like i said atleast ill be working on it :p

When you taking your test then mate?

Rob

cheers all!

yes im not sure on the 4 spokes but there jdm so you got to love them!!

Ordered just under 1400 quids worth of parts at lunch time so i will disclose all when they arrive...

And there are some real treats included in that bundle!! B):p

Cant wait

Si

i didnt even notice that if im honest, its deff not on the drivers side though as thats how i got in lol!! and good good, thanks fro re assuring me on the choice, there showroom is spot on, its worth going up just to look at what they have on display lol. and which one did you get mate and how long ago?