Im 18, been driving a year now, and my insurance for my starlet N/a is £107 a month!

This is including 5 modifications, wheels, lowered, etc :), im with a company called General accident! Great name i know lmao!

What's your job occupation?, if your job is a mechanic, insurance will be higher as they know, you know how to work on them.

If you dont already live in a low risk postcode then move to one.

Change career to a baker or something so you get up a 4am and avoid all the traffic.

Park in a police compound overnight.

Hope this helps..

One of my friends has a friend on his policy and he has them as a partner. That brought his premium down a bit.

Maybe insurance companys don't want to seem sexist and prefer the homosexuals out there.

One of my friends has a friend on his policy and he has them as a partner. That brought his premium down a bit.

Maybe insurance companys don't want to seem sexist and prefer the homosexuals out there.

It's all fun and games until an insurance investigator asks you too prove it, and then your friends have to awkwardly eat each others faces in front of him. A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do, for cheaper insurance. :spiteful:

Im 18, been driving a year now, and my insurance for my starlet N/a is £107 a

This is including 5 modifications, wheels, lowered, etc :), im with a company called General accident! Great name i know lmao!

What's your job occupation?, if your job is a mechanic, insurance will be higher as they know, you know how to work on them.

£107 a month is mint! Is that with 1 years no claim dude?

Edited by lukeyy_EP91