Full GT interior (nearly)

Item For Sale:

I have a full MK3 GT interior for sale. Everything is currently there apart from the carpet and front door cards. I need all of this gone so that I can rearrange my shed to a usable state. Open to offers on everything.

Item Condition & Description:

The front seats have a little wear although still in very reasonable good condition. The rear seats are mint apart from a little rip on the tights like fabric around the underneath. The boot carpet is still fixed to the back of the seats although it needs a good clean. I'm sure the rest of the plastics are in good condition. Parcel shelf is in mint condition and the optional speakers work perfectly. Has the original proper plug for the factory loom.

Price:

Front seats sold

rear seats £10

Plastics price vary between £5 and £10 per panel. Please ask for specifics.

Parcel shelf £50

Pictures:

I have cleaned everything since this photo. The seats were a little oddly shaped from storage, all fine now.

10288801_10152234094226743_1224445676054

MORE PICTURES UPLOADING

Payment & Shipping Details:

Everything to be collected unless arranged otherwise. I will not post ANY of this stuff outside of the U.K. Had enough of people the other side of the world asking if I will post the whole interior to them.

Edited by aaddzz123

Cheers I need these items

Sunvisors

Fuse cover

Trim under stereo

Trim around the rear of handbrake

Shifter unit and rod

Switch blanks near driver door

Boot floor

Boot lid trim

Rear top mount covers

Boot popper trim

Heater levers trim

Not much :p

• 4 weeks later...

Hi mate I'm sorry I completely forgot about this thread. Out of all that stuff I only have trim around handbrake, boot lid trim and the rear top mount covers. Pm me if you're still interested :p.

Cheers

Bump!

• 3 weeks later...

If the parcel shelf is there when im back from my holidays in 3 weeks ill defo take it off you .. Are they the starlet live sound speakers

Cool :). Yes they are I believe. Would have to double check but I'm fairly certain that's what it says on them lol.

how much posted for rear seats?

Sorry mate but the seats are just too large and heavy for me to post. Seats are collection only.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...