The pads are fully on has 1-2mm inside the outside lip of the disc its not a very good photo and the brakes aren't bled yet so the pads arent in contact with the disc yet in the picture

You might have problems with them squeezing on solid discs, Mine are a nightmare, other than that should be a great setup. Very similar to the Wms kit

Bit confused by that as they are vented discs pretty much the same as wms kit

Any more photos of the adaptor and the attachment to the knuckle?

Haven't got any more photos but its just a piece of ali cut to size with holes tapped for the bolts to screw into through the original holes and then into the caliper

Re-tapped the calipers? Is it really possible? I'm a bit afraid to do so...

The threads are pretty much the same so doesn't require much at all.

I might be making another couple of kits up soon for friends but seeing how I get on with this one first as ive saved the program to replicate the brackets:)

So that's M12 into 10mm thick aluminium?

Do you machine the uneven rear face of the caliper around the fluid port to get it to seal properly with the copper banjo washers and I assume you'll need to strip and clean/air blast the calipers to clear the swarf from re-tapping the fluid port out of the fluid channels?

What did you machine the spigot rings for the discs out of?