well spotted mate

Look closely at the mileage 62,007 ........

The 2 before has been coloured in so it actually reads .... 262,007

No bargain in my opinion :)

James

well spotted

it looks a utter dog as well....

no no

I've seen this in real life and it was brought to be ragged. Was down North Weald getting a beating. The guy said the previous owner had been on a driving trip round Wale but had issues with the engine so scrapped it.. that's how the current owner got his hands on it. They didn't expect it to run but it does. He had intentions of keeping it but the sudden sale makes me think its definitely one to avoid.

a guy called chris owned this before previous to the current owner and it was his daily,

but the current owner who lives just round the corner from me is being very sly about this car he has offered to let me view it before the end of the auction but when challenged about the mileage he said that the first number has not been blacked out its just a 'bad picture' he says the mileage 262007 but im unaware if this is miles or kmh but either is fucking crazy mileage !!!

he has offered it to me for £1500 which imo it isn't worth that much even with coilovers and rotas

just giving anyone a heads up if they were looking to buy it......

Edited by russ78

the guy messaged me back today to say the mileage is in kms not miles but seriously unless your breaking this DONT BUY IT the seller is a conman who has realised hes bought a fucked car now trying to pass it off as working and some poor unfortunate soul is gonna get lumbered with it

arseholes like him should be banned from ebay.....

Edited by russ78