So I have a Suzuki swift Gti rotting away on my drive which is sad and an under powered EP91. Now the G13B kicks out 110 standard and is said to be able to handle 180 on standard internals.

Is anyone aware of this mod being done before?

Is there anyone on here that would be interested in leading me through this?

Or if not what would I expect to pay a garage?

Be a lot easier and cheaper to just buy a 4efte too drop in your ep91, custom work too fit this including engine mounts, wiring loom and driveshafts ect. A garage would charge a fortune to do it, go stick it in a go kart or something buddy

Do it. Be different, its a light engine so will help power weight.

If you get the engine in driveshafts arent too bad to get made.

Speedo and speed signal would be easiest to use swift clocks to get revs temp etc working

Wiring go standalone for ease

How bads the rust on the GTI? My old one was like a Flinstones car when I first got it...i.e. you could put your foot through the floor pan....one of the best cars I've ever had though!

Depending on how bad the rust is, I'd turbo the gti instead....they have a great chassis...and as you said...can push out some nice numbers on the stock block 8)

do the swap be different this is why the modding seen is going down hill people sticking with whats been done , don't do the norm just go for it. sounds like a cool little project and it would be one of a kind