Exhaust banging on the rear axle!

I've recently lowered the rear of my car more and now the exhaust hits the axle, anyone else had this problem?

I thought getting a panhard rod would give it more clearance as i think it replaces the part the exhuast is hitting and it is a lot thinner and will give me other benefits also?

Try looking into smaller stiff rubbers for the backbox or even a shorter rubber for the centre section that would twist the back up slightly, a panhard rod is good for the rear as you can balance the wheels out, cusco, jam, rsr are worth getting, don't rate the whiteline one's I would advise buying some locktight as they are prone to work loose, it will be hitting that back beam I reckon.

Its when i go over speedbumps and stuff, im guessing as i go over it the beam raises and hits the exhaust? I think the exhaust rubbers are powerflex tbh as there yellow but not completely certain, i just know there yellow haha