i got my HID kit

i have a 6 k kit, but im contemplating goig back to halogen, as the dipped is amazing, but the full beam is not as good as i need it (country lanes etc.)

So the full beam with hid's are worse than standard?! Why's that?

I want hid's at some point but do lot of country driving like yourself so would want the full beam to be good.

What kit you for in the end bud :)

Easy to fit?

Im stuck between 6k or 8k so look forward to seeing yours to make my mind up :o

yer man i got this HID

i was a peas of pis to fit and look fab

i wouldnt personally get 8k ones, i would go for 4k or 6k tops IMO :o

Rob

Na i think that the 8K and no bad its after you get to 12K that thy stat getting dull

i have a 6 k kit, but im contemplating goig back to halogen, as the dipped is amazing, but the full beam is not as good as i need it (country lanes etc.)

i live in a we bit called Lockerbie and all the roads hear are country lanes ( V FUN ) just know the roads b OK bud

al get sum pics up soon

So the full beam with hid's are worse than standard?! Why's that?

I want hid's at some point but do lot of country driving like yourself so would want the full beam to be good.

mine are the ones that use a hid low and halogen hi beam, so the hi is not as good as the 130w halogens i was using previously

I have got 8k kit and they are very bright! the only problem is i cant adjust my beam angle and get flashed by loads of drivers. how do i adjust it? I have ep82 model (Not twin headlights just single) Cheers :)

there shooed be an adjusting bolt at the back bud

soz bout the link

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o7/tint...16122007099.flv

try that