Mist/spray washer jets instead of stream?

Amybody fitted these? Normally on more modern cars and the water sprays out much better and neater! Anybody fitted any of these from another car , or know which ones will fit?

I know its pretty pointless, i just like little improvements

Thanks!

I have used these.they work great, funnily enough only used them/purchased them for my intercooler sprayer.

sooo much better than jets

Where can i get them mate? Ebay? Will they fit in the holes in my bonnet properly

Thanks

If you google them i did this last year they come on a lot of VW's and are about a tenner off ebay and work perfectly..

Google: windscreen washer fan spray conversion

I had to take a bit off the clip to make them fit but otherwise very good fitment

If you google them i did this last year they come on a lot of VW's and are about a tenner off ebay and work perfectly..

Google: windscreen washer fan spray conversion

I had to take a bit off the clip to make them fit but otherwise very good fitment

Any link mate? Cant work out which ones i need lol im not the brightest bulb in the box 😂

How about Toyota Yaris jets? They are fan type and should fit with a small modification?

85381-52250 (Type A) standard angle
85381-52280 (Type B) + 1 degree
85381-52290 (Type C) - 1 degree
85381-52300 (Type D) + 2 degrees
85381-52310 (Type E) - 2 degrees

Not sure which angle would be the best with Starlets, I guess it's just trial and error.

Left one from MR2, right one from Yaris

YarisWasherJets2.jpg

Just came from Toyota and bought Yaris type d jets with +2degrees angle. They fit perfectly without any modification and spray/mist seems to hit just below the middle :thumbsup:

Only downside is the price, 23eur each!