Alright guys after abit of advice, my glanza is coming to completion now, pretty much just needs mot, but everyone I speak to doesn't want to touch it being like it is. I wanted to get it mapped for jf2 this year but I can't see that happening now, or anytime soon. What would you guys suggest?

tbh just because its modified, they should still mot, unless its an absolute dog, but i cant see that some how.

tbh honest dude it runs sweet as a nut even without a tune, just the same old same old starlet rear calipers that have always plauged it like everyone, apart from that its fine, I've been having words with folks tonight just want it done for jf2 maaannn ;(

Are there no garages near you that would sort an mot out? Plenty will if you pay them the extra, and the cars not stupidly unroadworthy?

Best to go and talk to them in person though, lots of them get caught out on the phone and loose there MOT licence thingys, it happened to a mates dad,

I've had some off-roaders that's were stupidly unroadworthy put through mots hahaha