optional extra help

right lads need some help with the following

page2_zpsa5ace9e9.jpg

page31_zps8bfc0e25.jpg

right all starlets came with fogs right ??? so the one in the picture above are different right ???

right all gt starlets came standard with rear spoilers ?? so the one above has an led brake light ???

and the picture on the front and rear bumper is it reversing sensors ??

and the picture under the starlet logo of the rear quarter and window what extra is this tinted glass ??

why you asking all the questions i here you say well heres my optional extra list to date . and i do believe i will have one of the best loaded gt starlets on the planet when finished why i have no idea bust i love the hole trying to find them lark

1. oem aero kit

2. oem toyota cassette player

3. oem your life scene box

4. oem reg surrounds (pair)

5. oem armrest

6. oem boot mat

7. oem 3 point rear brace

8. oem alloys

9. oem wind deflectors

10.oem vanity tray

11.oem no smoking ash tray

12.oem ingition ring

13.oem foot well lights

14.oem 5 piece mat set

15.oem cleanace

16.oem mk3 rescue man

17.oem air fantasy //////on route

18.oem retractable parking pole /////on route

19.oem lsd conversion

20.oem door cards and oem speakers

21.oem under seat storage tray

22.Oem clean box

23.Oem rear parcel shelf speakers

so please don't think i am a bragging cunt i am not i just want to understand what all the optionals are so if you guys see my list you might also like to help me out drop me a pm if you have any for sale that are not on my list

Edited by matty gt

nice list of optional extras there man. I.ve a few more than you but mines for a Glanza :D .. your probably going to find it hard to get the optional glass tint plus the Starlet logo. but keep the faith you never no your luck. happy hunting

thanks buddy

I'm sure steve gt has more than you :)

half of his stuff mate dont even belong in a starlet mate

pajero flair

rear purifier is not from a starlet

coin holder have been told not an optional

oem aero kit it listed as 3 optional s should it not be one as its a kit

ash tray is from a glanza

momo steering wheel is missing the center piece

i never seen snow chains in the mk3 accessions above

multi box i don't see above

toyota tool comes standard

and flare is a standard item 2

trd steering he has is glanza

and if the Trd gear knob and oil and rad cap are optionals have these 3

so no a fence steve gt but all your optional s are from glanza/starlet slash other models of toyota

i am building mine with mk3 specif optional s only and that have came from starlets only :p

Edited by matty gt

Thought I'd try and help. As sad as it seems, I tried translating a few English words into Japanese to see if their letters matched - and that had mixed results (Google doesn't take in tense, word order, grammar, etc., so some didn't work out that well). :p Here's the run-down anyway!

The fogs - only word that translated properly was 'foglight' sadly. However, just by looking at them, I'd say they have yellow bulbs and a slight tint to them, similar to the Snow Edition headlights. Don't know that for sure though.

Didn't need to translate anything for the spoiler, since it says LED in the brochure. :p Yeah, looks just to be a regular spoiler with a 3rd brake light.

Parking sensors are correct.

I don't think the last one is tinted glass. If you look at the decal picture and the picture underneath, they both have the same word, but what's in the brackets is what's different. This makes me think they're both for the big Starlet decal; the top picture is for the door, and the other one is for the rear quarter panels.

Wouldn't imagine it helps that much, but hopefully a proper expert (or someone who speaks Japanese) will clarify! :thumbsup:

thanks buddy

half of his stuff mate dont even belong in a starlet mate

pajero flair

rear purifier is not from a starlet

coin holder have been told not an optional

oem aero kit it listed as 3 optional s should it not be one as its a kit

ash tray is from a glanza

momo steering wheel is missing the center piece

i never seen snow chains in the mk3 accessions above

multi box i don't see above

toyota tool comes standard

and flare is a standard item 2

trd steering he has is glanza

and if the Trd gear knob and oil and rad cap are optionals have these 3

so no a fence steve gt but all your optional s are from glanza/starlet slash other models of toyota

i am building mine with mk3 specif optional s only and that have came from starlets only :p

totally agree matt, all my optionals are for ep91, why have stuff in your car that's not for your model of starlet lol. yes steve gt has a lot of optional extras and fair play for finding them.

• 3 weeks later...

hi mate toyota did 2 kids seats for the starlets mk1 on wards never ever seen one for sale image_zps350374a4.jpgexcuse the picture quailty taken on camera phone and taken to close

Edited by matty gt

I really love what your doin with your car. its crazy the amount you have now so jelous. i only have 4 optional extras! :-(

it takes time buddy 2 more added to the list :yahoo: ^ notouris cat on here has optional extra cup holders for sale and rosso my mate has 5 piece mat set for sale

Edited by matty gt

Also got a clean box and rear cup holders lol

not for sale tho rear cup holders are they a gt optional extra cat i found and bought clean box since i messaged you :thumbsup:

ye time and alot of £££ haha

serious amount of money dale if only you new how much ive spent :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sure this question has been asked before but i cant find the thread. Is rear heating an optional extra or something, or only fitted to a few starlets like snow edition ? Ive got heating ducts that go under the carpet of my 85 and come out just behind the front seats.

Havent seen it on many of them.

Just wondering.