Hi everyone, new owner here. I just got a 1999 S (by "just" I mean she's been home for less than an hour). Can't wait to get stuck in to making her all pretty and running well, then hopefully selling her on for a bit more than the £350 that I paid and putting the proceeds towards a Glanza. Gotta say, I'd never been in a Starlet before, and the 100 mile drive home was the most fun I've had in a car since I passed my test. And that's with a slightly knackered clutch. I can see why people love these beasts.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Hi everyone, new owner here. I just got a 1999 S (by "just" I mean she's been home for less than an hour). Can't wait to get stuck in to making her all pretty and running well, then hopefully selling her on for a bit more than the £350 that I paid and putting the proceeds towards a Glanza. Gotta say, I'd never been in a Starlet before, and the 100 mile drive home was the most fun I've had in a car since I passed my test. And that's with a slightly knackered clutch. I can see why people love these beasts.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Welcome buddy!

Get some pics up mate! :)

Cheers all for the welcome :)

Just doing some exploratory surgery etc at the moment to see what needs doing and what bits are missing (bleddy parcel shelf for one, how does someone lose one of those?). I'll stick a build thread up in the next week or so, and get on with asking all my dumbass questions.

Been lurking and reading through various threads for about a week now and the sheer knowledge and willingness to help in this community is amazing :D

EDIT: Build thread now exists

Edited by FrozenJakalope