rrfpr

both fuel line breather pipes
Top cam cover with bolts

Panel under the windscreen

Edited by fremyjay

I got a lambda sensor kicking about u can have to try :-D

Need plug too dude, as someone cut one off my loom

Might have found one but will pm you if not bud

I have a fuel pump? £40 posted works perfectly?

Is it a walbro dude and is it in the unit already??

Ahhh right... well lambda there if you need it....

Sorry to spam but u dont have std rad kicking about do you?

Ok cheers dude and afraid not

76770348-170E-41DE-BC21-C5694D470A0B_zps

pm'd

I got the manifold gasket and lamda sensor with plug pm me s offer

Pm me a price bud and will let you know

I have a set here but im missing the end that goes in the gearbox off one and need two outer boots, so trying to find which is cheaper, wether buying cv boots ect or buying a decent set of shafts, all the other parts i may have already but will let you know corofin, but if anyone can also help with a selection of nuts, jubilee clips and odd vacuum pipes ect from engine bay would be great :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by fremyjay

I have a set here but im missing the end that goes in the gearbox off one and need two outer boots, so trying to find which is cheaper, wether buying cv boots ect or buying a decent set of shafts, all the other parts i may have already but will let you know corofin, but if anyone can also help with a selection of nuts, jubilee clips and odd vacuum pipes ect from engine bay would be great :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bud PM me i have all standard hoses/blue vacuum piping. Great Condition Driveshafts ( got to be cheaper than buy all boots ect...) let me know

should have all that here too, have a full car for breaking, also have inner CV cups.... its pretty much stripped to the ground now.. shed full of OEM parts