BE CAUTIOUS WHEN USING ONE OF THESE

Fitted a twin adaptor for the oil pressure port so I could run an after market gauge.they are made of alloy and are very very soft.

20140726_092124_zps16090dd8.jpg

I did it up to the point it was resonably tight being careful not to go mad and..........

20140724_190846_zps41a87d5e.jpg

Fecking great.so now I am so screwed. I have a hole in my block that oils goin to jet out of and I cant block it. Last hope was an easy-out............

IMG-20140724-WA0015_zps6a3f4d75.jpg

I was so lucky with this, and I didnt even have to take the turbo off. Before I looked up the easy-outs I read horror storys on Google were people had snapped the easyouts In the already snapped of oil pressure thread so needless to say I was so worried but alls well now thank god.

I wouldnt use an alloy adaptor again.please be warned.

Ddd

I opted for a remote T piece, it's on the end of a bit of braided line. So far so good.

The nice thing about alloy is that it's softer than the block. So you damage the fitting rather than the block!

Yeah I would opt for a remote piece if I do decide to go again.they have there own flex to them and that helps a little I guess.

and yeah thats true, that and the easy-out really bit down on the alloy piece stuck in there and came out nicely.was still tight little bugga.