Picked Up The GT :D

yesterday was a long day, was about a 2h 45m trip up to bradford where wrc cars are based, to finally pick up the GT which i put a deposit on last week ;)

After drving it for about 4 hours solid getting used to it, i have say im very very happy :p, the performance is amazing for a standard car, and the handling is absolutely sublime. Its on some different suspension, but i dont know what :p, but the grip is unbeliveable. It grips better in the wet than my SR in the dry!

The next stage is to wait for all the parts to come that i have ordered, and then to get them fitted :p Also i think the brakes need to be sorted as they are a bit 'spungy' lol

all in all im very happy, and cant wait to get the new parts fitted ;):D

Si

yeah ill get some pics up as soon as i can, its staying at my mates house at the mo as their is not enough room on my drive for two of my cars aswell as my parents etc....

Yup, i think its a big step up, in terms of performance and handling ;)

Si

lol

im stoked for you, theres nothing like that long drive back after your first drive in a turbo ep,

its an amazing feeling ;)

yhe it was incredible drive back!! i heard about your little incident as soon as you got yours out of wrc :p lol.

si

Yea hope you avoided the speed cameras :p

Sounds good mate get underneath it and look what set up it has suspension wise :p

Also does it have LSD? Thats why it may grip alot better ;)

Looking forward to pics and what you do to it :p

i remember the drive back in mine i said i wasnt gonna rag it on the motorway but this bmw was behind me and my mate was in the slow lane and i drove forward as my mate was videoing me n the new car (him being in the other car) and i wanted to c how it shifted so let the bw go passed and immediatly pulled back on to fast lane and gave it some welly and kept up with him till 110 then his being a 2litre he pulled away but i was still shocked as didnt know much about starlets and they were a 1.3t. brilliant. o and scary moment went to indicate to get in fast lane (window wipers came on ) got really confused hessitated pulling out then decided to go mean while tryin to turn window winders off and and nearly hit some old blokes car as he didnt c me indercate and didnt slow down at all.