Nottingham meet

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i know i can rely on you Mr Bower.

Lets just hope Andy can make it aswell, Is there any news about Alex yet as i know hes selling the GT and was wondering if it will be gone by the meet or not.

Yeah i know i can rely on you Mr Bower.

Lets just hope Andy can make it aswell, Is there any news about Alex yet as i know hes selling the GT and was wondering if it will be gone by the meet or not.

andy will be there or at least that's what he said earlier i think alex will go if still has the gt if its sold then i dont think he will! ;)

w000000000000000000000p sunday im gunna be there!! mike glanzav gunna be there as well, im guiding him in... we was guna go straight there but now for the sake of easy we may meet up in ikea as well. unless the gate is guna be open and any others are already gunna go on there own with out convoy?! whos doin that??

Alright liam yeah man im still up 4 sunday. See you at this ikea carpark. Um where is the ikea carpark in notts?

where and when is this thing happing then wud like to come in my 1.3 starlet and maybe my mate in his black sr

Barneyboy - Just go onto IKEA website and type in Nottingham store it will show you a little map. How that helps mate.

Jay - Most people are convoying mate, although if you wanna go straight there then you can, as the owner is opening the gates for us. Unless you wanna wait on the road just outside of MFN for us, it completly up to you dude.

Pal - it happening this Sunday 24th at MFN club in Nottingham mate. We are meeting at IKEA Nottingham at about 10:45am if you are interested. You and your mate, are more than welcome.

Dave & Burneyk - Cheers lads will be a plesure to meet you both.

Mike- you have gotta get the beast looking its best mate. Dont forget the cameras will be out. lol.

lazy git. it takes like 20 mins for a basic wash mike.... sort it out!

It will be a 20min wash if I have chance then as I have a certain Laguna splitter to fit on Saturday afternoon! £30 brand new off the bay! Wonder how I got that idea!

Liam - will try and get it looking decent but really short of time. Bloody work :-(

What you moaning about ive gotta paint my bonnet and wheels tomorrow. And maybe if my eyelids arive in the morning they might get done aswell as clear indicators and repeaters to be fitted tomorrow. Then a wash, polish and hoover. My laguna splitter didnt take too long to fit about 8 self tapping screws lol but was quite helpfull having my car on the ramp at the time.

Nice one guy's. i'll meet you at ikea guy's. Cant wait :wacko: