Trying to figure out why my cars abit white smokey when warmed up, my turbo came off a Jam racing engine and they ran my turbo with no water lines...why do people run them like that surely it does the turbo no favours! I'm currently running waterlines...the sooner I fix this problem the quicker I can map the bitch!!

will have nothing to do with it matey...

realistically they do the turbo favours more than anything but loads of people do not run them for years and there fine..

tbh I would not run them again as the past 2 starlets I have had with water lines they leak alittle!!

Just trying to narrow things down I wouldn't of thought that neither although I would love it to be simple like that haha suppose the only pro is when it's cold the turbo warms up quicker, it's got waterline's so I will probably use them as there on now :)

Is the car using any water?

It's hard to tell just I'm not driving it much it's going to the garage for tests it could be anything at the minute surely if it had something to do with the turbo it would be constant smoke

The only way water would smoke from the turbo is if the water journals in the turbo cracked and leaked into the oil. Or the coolant was leaking into the hot exhaust gases

Could the coolant leak into the exhaust gas from through the waterlines? Would this only occur when the turbo gets hot and boosts a little? I want to run these pipe's to save the turbo life.