Can anyone shed light on this, basically had to refund someone after courier lost parcel, ebay put a hold on the funds of £10.99 making my balance -£10.99 so i payed the balance off and back too £0.00, then they take £10.99 out of my account for refund making my account -£10.99 again. So ive had too pay this off again to make my account £0.00!!!! I have contacted paypal as they are still holding the original £10.99 and are telling me its because of ebay and i have to contact them, contact ebay they said that the case is closed and refund sent so paypal is too balme, now 7 emails down and still getting nowhere with either of them!!!! Pissed off is not the word, im livid, its not the case of the amount as its a small amount its the fact they are blatantly trying to rip me off

22 Jun 2014

Payment From ********

Refunded by eBay

Details

£10.99 GBP

-£0.57 GBP

£10.42 GBP

Related Transactions

Date

Type

Status

Details

Gross

Fee

Net

27 Jun 2014

The funds that were placed on temporary hold have been reversed

Removed

Details

-£10.99 GBP

£0.00 GBP

-£10.99 GBP

23 Jul 2014

The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed by eBay

PlacedPayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information.
PayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information.

Details

-£10.99 GBP

£0.00 GBP

-£10.99 GBP

23 Jul 2014

Refund by eBay To *****

Completed

£10.99 GBP

£0.00 GBP

£10.99 GBP

I hate both of them too. Years ago I sold a CD player for £104 in mint condition, the guy broke it and blamed me 2 weeks after I sent it, I ended up getting it back and appealed the case where ebay said that it was wrong and they will refund me, after about 10 phone calls of them fobbing me off over 6 months I never got my money back, been about 4 years now that I've been "waiting for them to review my special case"... Probably nothing you can do. Fucking wanker corporate companies.

Problem is they are to wealthy to care about the little man, sucks big time as I wouldn't like to think how much money they have made illegally or fraudulently

maybe so but if facebook page gets big the news will pick it up as they like to bring things up like companies like ebay and make them look bad... seriously tho start a facebook page or something.. i now its £10 but they stole it from ya

Edited by Rock-Kick-Ass

maybe so but if facebook page gets big the news will pick it up as they like to bring things up like companies like ebay and make them look bad... seriously tho start a facebook page or something.. i now its £10 but they stole it from ya

True but its too much hassle for me, but good news after god knows how many emails telling me there is nothing they can do i received this, took over 2 weeks too sort it but its sorted!!!

Hi! My name is Marissa from PayPal.

I can understand the urgency of resolving your issue so I tried to call your number **********(registered on your PayPal account) however I was unable to reach you.

I have coordinated with ebay in regard to the case raised by ******* and I can confirm that the case has been resolved since 23 July 2014. I regret that your funds were not automatically released when the case was closed as we didn?t receive any updates from them.

Nothing worry, I have now released the £10.99 to your PayPal balance. You will see this once you log in.

Should you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you and I wish you all the best in using PayPal.