Newbie East Sussex

Hi,

Recently purchased a Glanza V. 1 UK owner previous, Imported a GT Turbo back in 2005 (L211 NNM) would love to know if it's going ??

Sold it due to company car which i still have but couldn't turn down the chance to own this Glanza.

Car has got some nice little bits on it from it's former Jap owner (Relocated oil filter & oil cooler) LSD, decat, HKS SSQV, HKS Airfilter

The car did have HKS Cat back system but currently has the stock pipe front to back on it LOL !!

Really can't decide if to go for another HKS, blitz Nur Spec or get a custom job done...... any advise would be great

Cheers

James

Hello Lads,

I see you are all quite local to me I am only in Hastings East sussex,
Me and the partner both own starlets,
both sportifs 1.3
mines beat up white R reg 98 non abs :( sportif soon to be possible a Glanza rep looking for bumpers bodys etc and some allys
partners is a greeny blue P Reg 96 Non abs sportif,
currently donor parts from my white spunk bubble to the snot machine

glad to see some locals with the same little motors,

if any parts for ep91 glanza's or rep parts pop up or even idears give me a shout

Regards
Scott

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Ended up going for HKS system, very happy with it. Quick question

Car was happily boosting at 0.9 on high boost, done the solenoid switch and it's ripping round to 1.2 bar, should I be worried running this on a stock CT9 ??

Cheers

Yes mate turn that boost down whys bye bye turbo people may have different views on this but correct me if I'm wrong someone, I been told by a good few people 1 bar is the max to go on these, surely 1.2 bar can't be good either running on standard internals? Without being set up properly aswell?

Hello mate, I've switched it bk across to stock and hits 0.9 even in 2nd which I thought was restricted like 1st is ??

Previous owner is sure there's no fuel cut on it and it's stock blower, mani etc.......it hasn't cut on me yet like I thought it would doing the solenoid switch which makes me think Mr Jap has been playing with it !!! I'm not convinced until I check those bits myself. Found a proper oil pressure gauge with braided oil line behind the the ashtray Saturday slightly scary but all works perfectly Lol !!

Read that decat, zorst & air filer upgrade can cause boost creep due to waste gate port being to small to handle free flowing more air.

Going to T-piece a fiends boost gauge off and run it out the car threw the window to eliminate mine from a miss read at the weekend and see what happens.

Cheers man

Checked another boost gauge and boosting 1 bar solid. No spiking....work in progress

New triple core rad arrived ready to go in

Air con gone

Bonnet painted black which has come up really well (wasn't happy with previous repair starting to show through)

Fmic next month

Loving it !!

• 3 months later...