Electronic boost controller not boosting above 0.4

Fitted my greddy profec spec 2 today and nothing i change seems to boost above spring pressure. Running a tial ext gate. Currently have vac line from turbo nipple to bottom port on wastegate teed off to NC on the solenoid. Then have comp going from the solenoid to top port of wastegate.this correct?

U can increase the boost above the wastegate spring pressure but can't lower it with an ebc. The nc port should be tapped into the manifold or other vacuum port and the com one leads out to the top of the wastegate turbo nipple to bottom port of wastegate

Edited by _shaun_

Thats the one. I have vac hose from turbo nipple with a t piece. So it goes from compressor housing to bottom wastegate port teed off to the nc fitting. Then from com fitting to top of wastegate. As im getting apring pressure im

Guessing my issue is from the com fitting onwards? Possibly too small hose?

Yup all connections cable tied, dont suspect any leaks. Only thing i can think is the vac hose to the top of the wastegate is too small and restrictive/leaking which isnt allowing the controller to hold the gate shut

u can test solinoid by using bits of wire from positive and negative on battery direct to the solinoid you will see and hear it working, it may also need a clean as valve could be stuck use brake cleaner and cotton wool buds youll be suprised the shit that gets clogged up inside

So the solenoid should have 3 'Ports'

One to wastegate

One to turbo

One to atmosphere

With the solenoid disconnected, physically blow into the turbo port, you should feel air coming out of the wastegate port and visa versa. If you hook it up to 12v, and blow into the turbo port, the air should not come out of the wastegate port, but instead out of the atmosphere one.

That's all a solenoid does, directs air, either to or away from your wastegate.

I do. Turbo nipple is tee'd off to the bottom wastegate port and then to NC port on the solenoid. Then COM is plumbed in to the top wastegate port. Therefore if when blowing into air is going through NC and out to atmosphere its basically just leaking boost. The fact the bottom wastegate is still plumbed into the turbo the wastegate will open above spring pressure and not over boost.