94 Silver bullet and optional extra gt

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right i seen a savage white glanza the other day and it had a carbon scoop didnt think to much of it till i got on this website and went through the TRD optional extra and seen TRD did a carbon scoop and it looked nice on the white so should match up with the little black and silver theme i got going took a while for 1 to pop up but got 1 in the end :yahoo:

IMG_0760_zps6b6499a1.jpg

IMG_0761_zps60af46bf.jpg

If only the other carbon TRD extras fitted the gt turbo

IMG_0762_zps84e95c9f.jpg

Another optional extra in the bag :yahoo:

seen a set of these and since the standard speakers are pure crap and small had to get these

Nice clean set of door cards and same color as seats :)

Came in the post smelling of strawberry's?? Could be worse but a nice little extra haha

IMG_07991_zps7f782760.jpg

Right as you know and i know the speed and rev clocks could be a bit nicer fresher whatever you wanna say about them

Seen on ID workz that they did a set of indigo dials for the gt and glanza

asked them about them and they dont have any so probable they dont make them anymore :sad:

So put up an wanted ad on this and a good fella answered my call a fellow silver gt driver Jamesd89

He did all the hard work they were wired to his already so it was simply plug and play for me

Came in perfect nick with his old clocks so no messy wiring or messing around with sipping the dials over the standard ones

IMG_07851_zps6dea04aa.jpg

Look savage at night love them

IMG_07871_zps125b75ca.jpg

This arrived after what seems like the longest post ever :yahoo:

Chomping at the bit waiting and waiting haha

but was well worth the wait looks savage and was sourced by me mate Mattygt

Top fella pulling this sort of rare stuff out the bag you just gota look at his build to see the stuff he has :thumbsup:

IMG_0752_zps1870836e.jpg

Check out his facebook page for your oem optional extras :thumbsup:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toyota-Starlet-Parts-Swap-Sell-Ireland/898072283554847

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rare-Toyota-Optional-Parts-Irl/1501795950062822

• 3 weeks later...

Right its been a while just getting lazy with the old updates :p

but a lot coming now haha

i managed to find a rear 3 point strut brace nice price and in good condition but was missing the rear mount covers what do people be doing with the plastics :unknw:

had the middle plastic so that a start :thumbsup:

IMG_0814_zpscad810c3.jpg

Mr brown was breaking a high power glanza and seen it had a c's short shifter so hear there 1 of the best besides the TRD but never seen 1 pop up so the c's will do

Lovely short gear change and simple to fit

IMG_0822_zpsdad08f8b.jpg

Plus i got a rare leather toyota gear nob to set it off

No wear on it perfect condition feels way nicer than the standard plastic 1 8)

IMG_08881_zpsa76c8788.jpg

So i went back on the hunt for the rear mount plastics for the strut brace damh hens teeth they are :sad:

So i put up a wanted ad on this and was lucky a top seller called aamir answered the call but he said they were sprayed pink :bad:

But i brought them anyway to see what i could do with them

Haha he wasn't lying

IMG_08351_zps08df1aa6.jpg

But a bit of paint stripper and back to normal :yahoo:

IMG_08401_zps8ea0d6e3.jpg

Really sets off the brace now happy man now :)

IMG_0910_zps2ecea017.jpg

Right i always loved the mid spoilers on the glanza especially the carbon fiber type and was gutted they were never made for the gt

But was over the moon that ID Workz made a version of the European starlet mid spoiler

I know the jury's still out on weather they look good or not but i like it

IMG_08961_zps6842b0a1.jpg

Sets off the back of the car

Edited by gtturbo94

i was on eBay the other week and seen a starlet hood dampener bonnet lift kit for sale waited till the last day but some crazy fella brought it for £160 :wacko:

So got on to JD Tuning to see if they still make them and they do :rofl:

So jezza sent 1 out way less than the £160

A small bit of drilling and sweating got it fitted i prob fitted the hard way but still got there haha

IMG_0942_zps01ab9af0.jpg

IMG_0941_zps39d9b6ba.jpg

IMG_0943_zps39786eb9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Right i always loved the mid spoilers on the glanza especially the carbon fiber type and was gutted they were never made for the gt

But was over the moon that ID Workz made a version of the European starlet mid spoiler

I know the jury's still out on weather they look good or not but i like it

IMG_08961_zps6842b0a1.jpg

Sets off the back of the car

OOO YA FECKER who gives a fuck what they think about the mid spoiler THEY LOOK GREAT !!!!! was it a easy fit mate?? 1 day i will get my selves 1 for my silver bullet to

OOO YA FECKER who gives a fuck what they think about the mid spoiler THEY LOOK GREAT !!!!! was it a easy fit mate?? 1 day i will get my selves 1 for my silver bullet to

Ya feck them sure what day know :p ya they look the bees knees

Tbh it was a bit of a pain trying to line up the mold with the boot and the shape of the spoiler but got there in the end

2 small screws in through the boot to it and bounding paste to hold

i defo recommend 1

can looks tidy dwayne fair play .. its nice to see a silver gt .. wish you drove the gt up the day i met you

whats next on the list for the gt

thanks darragh yours is looking flush too.Ya i wish i did too was working on her that night so had to drop tools to met you so had to steal the old mans car

Tbh im not 100% sure whats next just after setting up a deal on another rare extra so waiting on that to come through :yahoo:

i have 3 now in transit cant wait :)