94 Silver bullet and optional extra gt

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet car!

All about the rare extras

thanks mate ill try to get as many as i can makes the car better than standard :)

ha they come addictive dont they .. I've about 18 now and have 3 super rare extras on routh so il have them in a few weeks

when im in the gt we must meet again nd bring your gt

ya they sure do you think right ill get this and that should be it and bam 3-4 more stuff pop up haha

wow 18 and 3 more i had a look through your build and you have very rare stuff

ya we defo must met i must plan an old trip to the capital when the weather gets better prob in the new year

nice one Dwayne the mid spoiler looks the part, i debated fitting one for a while as had not seen one on a silver gt. Some rear spats would finish the back end off nicely imo. some cool updates here your storming ahead with it well done :)

james

thanks james i was thinking for ages about the spoiler too but glad i got it even though was a pig to fit

Ya im on the look out for rear splats alright but the main thing is that the car is clean and goes like a dream the rest of the stuff are bonuses

Yeah theres some rare ones there but still not enough .. mosy costly part of the project by far and most effort nd time

Yeah do im sure me and matty will meet up with you and a few pictures

haha no where near enough in my car oo ya pricey damh things but worth it were going a different route to a lot of people

Sounds like a plan :thumbsup:

You gonna go oem with your car aswell dwayne or just get the extras .. yeah be a good little spin in the 3 cars man hopwfully its not too cold

well not totally oem just make her clean and ill get adding the extras till its impossible to find anymore because some are too hard to track down

• 2 months later...

i also cleaned up the engine bay a little over the xmas holidays got my hands on a anodized purple rocker cover so changed the gasket and rubbers while swapping them and got a new purple oil cap to match plus finally fitted the blitz dump valve and rocker cover breather filter

looks a little better still loads to do :)

IMG_1064_zpsa02f54a0.jpg

So yesterday took out the passenger seat to fit the under seat tray no more than 15-20 minutes work wish all jobs where this easy

Handy little storage place and also outa sight of noisy people

IMG_1055_zps6b141e89.jpg

4 simple screws holding on the brackets holes are pre drilled under the seat

IMG_1056_zps394b3444.jpg

Simples :)

IMG_1059_zpsa54c9191.jpg

IMG_1063_zps40f49602.jpg

Also over xmas my mate Matty gt set up a deal with 1 of his friends for a Toyota rubber boot mat another thing that been on the wanted list for a while :)

Should save the boot carpet from dirt etc doesn't quite fit with the 3 point strut brace but its in anyway :D

IMG_1053_zps256e89e1.jpg

Also we got a bit of slushy snow today but missed the heaviest fall but said i take a picture of the gt in it

Plus i also got the damh letter box that was cut in the bumper filled in and also got a pair of clear indicators fitted

Looking a bit better on the outside :)

e747cebe-1d79-4c74-b850-246310fc7439_zps

glad the bits got to you safely Dwayne, my dash looks very plain without the surrounds :sad:

Some very nice touches there, any more options in the pipeline?

James

they sure did and well wrapped and packed,i say it does hard to imagine such a little thing improves the look all i need is some sun and they will shine nicely

I have a few in the pipeline alright and also some oem parts to freshen her up weather just needs to get warmer

• 2 weeks later...

Little update been meaning to do for a while got a few more nice parts for the gt to make her look fresh and clean again :)

Got 1 of these mega rare extra defo a 10/10 for rareness

IMG_1112_zpsw84zzdro.jpg

A toyota map reading torch from a good friend of mine :D

IMG_1111_zps9tf9f7pm.jpg

Edited by gtturbo94