hi guys just getin used to the forum layouts lol didnt realise there was a sub forum for ep91`s lol neways

new year, new car , new start

got rid of my punto hgt abarth for the glanza, picking it up when its been registered with plates etc

96 GLANZA V.

6 SPEED CONVERSION ,AE111 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION

METAL CLUTCH.

JUN FLY WHEEL.

TRD LSD.

TRD QUICK SHIFT.

CUSCO ZERO1 ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION.

ST205 CELICA 4POT CALLIPERS.

APP BRAIDED BRAKE HOSES.

WORK 16IN ALLOYS FRONT(205/45R16).

WEDS 15IN ALLOYS REAR(195/55R15).

HKS induction kit and bov.

FUJITSUBO EXHAUST PIPE.

EXTRA GAUGES

turbo timer

display_car_image3.jpg

display_car_image2.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youve only got a while to smile Marcus mate, just wait until something goes bang....... a common fault is the doors fall off over 40mph....often......

:D Only joking mate dont panic. Toyota uber-reliability comes as standard, youve got nothing to worry about mate just enjoy the ride ;)

Alex.

yeah mate bought it from redline imports proper qucik to drive love it, were u get your from ?

I drove from chelmsford to blackpool on the saturday before christmas. so it was like a early xmas present to myself :D and i sold my 206GT to a garage in leigh on sea .

blacks a good colour same as my hgt punto get tints all round will look gangsta. how much u get urs for ?

Yeah getting tints just waiting for pay day. i got it for £3600 and it was up for £3999 a good bit of haggling. :D

:D very nice tidy Glanza. i have a white one too. i hada starlet sportif and upgrades to a Glanza. you will luv ya car !!!!! they are Awsume lil cars. My hubby hasa GT turbo...... Black one. its a bit special thow. and we thinking about selling it ???? WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!!!! (JANICE)
Very nice motor bud. Some superb mods.

Dont fancy selling those rear wheels do you. I have Weds on the front and advans on the back. Wouldnt mind a matching set lol.

GordR if thats your car in your avatar pic then get a thread up and some pics :D