Happy new year. 2008 here we come

Hi all,

Id just like to wish you all a happy new year.

2007 has been quite an eventful year for me and not entirely in a good way. But as a member on here said to me recently (Ryno) i have my health so all is well. Even so im looking forward to a new year and hopefully better than 2007.

Here are some pictures of my last year.

Waving goodbye to my Fantastic first Starlet. :(

DSC02020.jpg

Buying my Beautiful SR that took me just under a year to find. :D

DSC02559.jpg

Gumball 3000/

DSC02425.jpg

MPH Show.

DSC03674.jpg

My hero tragically dying. :(

mcrae_rip.jpg

Best holiday ever. From the left, My girlfriend Siobhan, Her mate Kelly, Me, My mate Ricky, My mate Matt, And My girlfriends mate Fee :D

DSC03535.jpg

JAE for the first time. :D

DSCF4225.jpg

Alex being hit by a horse

DSC00262.jpg

Alex finally buying a Starlet after a little persuasion. :p

DSC02662.jpg

Me and Alex having a mint time in the summer with the two Starlets

DSC02679.jpg

Finally ordered the 4EFTE i always wanted along with Alex aswell

DSCN5804-1024.jpg

The Bluewater meet. Especially this: :D

DSC02261.jpg

The Yorkshire Meet

DSC02369.jpg

My 22nd Birthday. :D:D

DSC03802.jpg

So i cant really complain about a few bad things that have happened as all of the above plus more far out weighed the bad things.

Happy new year all

James ;)

nice thred bud, looks like o7 was full of good memorys

happy new year to you and everyone reading this,

i just have a feeling that 2008 will be a vintage year for some reason, i hope im right :D

i plan to start 2008 the same way i started 2007..... pickled in vodka and surrounded by hotties....roll on V.I.P Hed-Kandi 2008 NYE Party :D

hope you all have a great night and all i can say is it's been a pleasure causing trouble on UKSC through 2007!

right a quick photo diary of my 2007.

i turned 21 this year and for my present i got the chance to drive several awsome cars.........

2006_01110040.jpg

2006_01110077.jpg

saying bye bye to big steve the green n/a, which in the end didnt go far as my little brother liam brought it!

2006_01030056.jpg

i then started the epic journey to newquey, which unfortunatly for me was when the floods happened, i was stuck in the car 26 hours as the motorway was closed while i was on it! heres a pic of liam and my dad looking slightly pissed off on the motorway

Picture005-2.jpg

and heres how the motorway looked

Picture006-1.jpg

but we stayed strong and finally made it as far as plymouth heres some pics.

Picture033.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPicture028.jpg

we then journyed on to reach our destination newquey..........were many good times were had, some of the stories arnt really suitable for here though!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPicture10.jpg

and on the way back from newquey we made a detour to swansea so i could pick up this................my new baby

kd076.jpg

the end few months have been all about work changes, as i gave up my job of 4 years to pursue a new caraer..... rebuilding at midland turbo.

i could have posted up endless pics of drunken nights out! lol. but i thought i would keep it civilised!

2008 looks promising and i would like to wish everyone all the best!

lovin the pics keirs, would love to know what mischief you got upto down at newkey

ok bourtkmyster

the 5th of jan started like this for me, abit of a shit start to the new year

DSC00422.jpg

got to kick about in this for two months

caused 2ks ws worth of damage by doing a j turn into a curb(took the insurance out so didnt have to pay)

another notable moment was doin a ton20 on a flat pax run flat tyre without even knowing(all cars should be fitted with these)

DSC00448.jpg

good things always come from bad so my dream came true when i put a deposit on athena in feb

GEOBradfordJan07011-1.jpg

in april i met the lushus lee, been with here ever since

1463220956a6433200199l.jpg

in the same month i also got to work on the new uksc

heres a wee teaser for people that have not seen(will be finnished uber soon)

na.jpg

in may i bought beril

and in july i fucked her into a back of a cab, part of the reason why i missed jae

DSC00510.jpg

same day lee writes off her motor !!! i shit you not

DSC00001-1.jpg

was part of a nice turnout of 14eps at the summer meet in may, was minted craic dispite the weather

PIC21vtak.jpg

a month later i blew the turbo the night before jae(the other part of why i never made it down)

meanwhile festival time arived

2522119895a4672130893l.jpg

a scary one of lee lol

1463220956a4951349970l.jpg

lol fixed beril up only for someone to fuck into me

DSC00032.jpg

P1000151.jpg

a mate did this for me, was a gigle so thought id throw it up

ps i dont condone drugs

3558712076a3839798385b891027256l.jpg

undoubtedly the best night of the year was halloween.

6283949a6032099609l.jpg

managed to get athena back on the road with a decent turbo setup so thought id treat her to some new shoes

P1000076.jpg

where im at now,

last wk in south africa

P1000291.jpg

and this wk in dubai.

P1000807.jpg

all the best in o8 peeps :D

LOL @ I LOVE VTAK pic :D

Loving the look of the new UKSC aswell looks like choosing a car on Colin Mcrae Rally or something ;)

2007 not been a great year for me but 2008 looks very promising as the Starbo will bve out and looking good :(

Have a good one tonight guys im going to have a BANGING one!!!! :D

Take it easy see you in the new year :(

Happy New Year to you all! ;)

I had my GCSE's this year and got the grades I wanted and got a place in the college I really wanted to go to :D

Car wise..

Earlier this year my brother's SR was kinda my project as I use to always work on it.

One of my first proper paint jobs:

Photo-0024.jpg

January 28th: Went to my first ever Starlet meet which was also organised by me, got it featured in Banzai too :D

DSC01471-1.jpg

DSC01506.jpg

DSC01515.jpg

DSCN0112.jpg

Bought my own SR on the 2nd of March which is a Cat C write off

DSC01832.jpg

DSC01831.jpg

DSC01838.jpg

Organised another meet for the 15th of April when the weather was alot better

DSCF0497.jpg

DSCF0508.jpg

DSC02086.jpg

DSC02088.jpg

My car at the time!

DSCF0501.jpg

DSC02110.jpg

My brothers

DSC02127.jpg

Then he sold his car on the 22nd of April because his license got revoked

Last few pics of his

DSC02160.jpg

DSC02163.jpg

DSC02167.jpg

May 20th: He bought an engine-less Automatic 1995 EP82 as a project which I kinda helped him with

DSC00589.jpg

Months later and my SR is looking like this

DSC01335.jpg

DSC01330.jpg

02122007140.jpg

02122007008.jpg

Thats about it from me, but overall I think 2007 had been my year. I could only dream of having my own Starlet at the age of 15 at the time!!

Not really got any good pics, and Keirz has pretty much most of my year.

Although at the start of Jan i got my job at the place i always wanted to work. Woop

And i also turned seventeen which ment that i could finally learn to drive and i was also able to buy Big Steve the N/A of Keirz :D:(

Have a good new year fellow UKSC members, dont get too drunk. :D ;)

OOOiii OOOIiii peeps, hope everyone had a good and safe night. Wishing everyone the very best for 2008, just got on the laptop at 4.30, got in this morning at 6ish and went to the kip with a pint of fluids etc.

I hope 2008 is a good year for the cars too, i plan to mod mine up to 160bhp, and i know some other guys on the forums have plans as well.

Happy new year UKSC!!!

2007 saw me finally find the woman of my dreams in every sense of the word, she just makes everything better, end of!!!!

admittidley my health has been quite bad recently and it had a scare or two, but all in all 07 has been pretty good, into final year uni and the car is so much further along than she even was at JAE 07 and there's STILL a 'to do' list the length of my arm!!!

07 saw me make some very special new freinds in rob bower and his mrs, in Nath and his wife alex who are just the most awesome 4 people u could ever hope to meet, and a few others, and it saw the growth of many older friendships that have become much more than just random folk on the net, Rick, SiCaln, Joz, Shelly, Rich, Jay...the list is nearly endless...all i can say to each and every UKSC member that i have had the pleasure of talking to over the past year is THANK YOU!!! all of u!!! for everything!!!!! u are a truly amazing group of people!!!!

I hope that 08 is a fantastic yr for u all!!! i hope to nail my masters degree, so i have alot of work to do, and to continue to work on the car to new heights of uberness, and i hope and pray that i will see u all at JAE this yr all being well!!!!!!!!!!

Happy new year to u all!

Phil.

2007 in pictures

Rare moment of cleanliness for the car

starletpics013.jpg

A lil early year project ,neglected by a previous owner,made better by me!

starletpics081.jpg

Lil bit of snow

starletpics100.jpg

starletpics102.jpg

A mid summers project,much to my ex's dismay

starletpics105.jpg

starletpics122.jpg

A few choice toys for the car

starletpics115.jpg

starletpics104.jpg

starletpics214.jpg

starletpics164.jpg

Got a new job which was nice

Got a new girlfriend which was very nice!! ;)

Then just before Xmas lost said girlfriend :D:D

So sold this

starletpics013.jpg

And bought this to cheer myself up

starletpics277.jpg

Went out over new year and now have a new girlfriend so alls well for the start of 2008! :(:(

Don't really know what to say about 2007

Isn't really outstanding in any one way, other than getting engaged to the lovely Jo (aka Joey) and having a great time at JAE :)

Here's to a good 2008 though, have sorted most of the niggles with my car, am enjoying life now, going out far more than I ever used to, still going well with Jo, and starting a new job this month :lol:

Happy New year guys and gals!!!!

I've not been on much over the past month or so with work and a brief spell in hospital over the holiday period but i hope every one had a good one!!!

The past year has been a pretty slow and boring on for me not really done much to the car still got a few bits ain the pipeline for this year though. Work has really started to get boring!!!

JAE2007 however did see me making new friends phil and mark (nanglebadger and bro) and nath and alex (starletnath and his wife) and loads more along the way. Thois was prob th highlight of my year and i hope to meet some more great friends at JAE2008.

Looking forward to 2008 i hope to make this a better year am now on the look out for a new job and will be looking at buying a house at some point over the next 12 months.

As for the car we will just have to wait and see!!!

All the best for all UKSC members new and old!!!

Rob