Pic request show me your FMIC with toms bumper

Hey guys as above could I get some frontal shots of your toms bumpers with fmic on show please.

If you know sizes of the gap or the fmic that would be a huge help!

need to decide if thats the look I want for my ep82 since my front bumper full of cracks and such.

Cheers

Alex

Edited by amatthews45

HDi front mount intercooler with an id-workz toms front bumper, the HDi intercooler sucks for fitament, thats as far back as it'll go lol...

Posted Image

with a mk2 front bumper cut and laguna splitter

Posted Image

How do you find the fit of the id workz stuff?

my front end really bad so thinking toms bumper with there wider wings and grp bonnet

That fmic really fills the space currently I have a autobahn one but was thinking going smaller

Hmmm

How do you find the fit of the id workz stuff?

my front end really bad so thinking toms bumper with there wider wings and grp bonnet

That fmic really fills the space currently I have a autobahn one but was thinking going smaller

Hmmm

it looked spot on before I got it painted all seemed to line up bang on, but once it has been painted its a ball ache to fit, the front mount appeared to sit to far forward, im going to be getting more work done to make it fit properly soon though!

The originals had different holes for foglights, some fit MK1 fogs and some fit MK2/3 fogs.

I had a rep TOMs GT bumper, unknown make, and there was no way any fogs were fitting in the shitey fog gaps lol, never even fitted the bumper in the end.

The bigger intercoolers look better behind them imo.

Not sure, i bought it used and it was apparently made years ago, was maybe an old rep before Idworkz came about, there were other companies firing out body parts years ago. I didnt fit it because it needed work and wasnt worth spending out on a rep.

I'd say that core would sit behin a TOMs bumper nicely, theres no lag on CT9 turbos anyway, i doubt youd notice much difference downsizing cores anyway, getting a good EBC would reduce lag times :) Even heatwrapping the mani & exhaust system is supposed to help :)

Cheers man thats good to hear!

Ok might just keep this core and get the short route hot pipe why anyone at autobahn decided to route thr pipework like they did is beyond me.

I was thinking getting idworkz bonnet/bumper and wings.

Least if all done same time and same material paint will all be the same shade :D