Wheel colour on black GT - comments?

Hi all,

Hope I'm in the right place? I have a black GT Turbo lowered on Koni adjustables with black 15" Compomotive CXRs and wondered what people thought of a change in wheel colour? My original choice was Subaru WRX gold but I've seen quite a few cars with gold and they look almost yellow which I'm not keen on. I am looking for a paint code which is darker, nearer matt dark gold if that makes sense. Can anyone help?

They are quite a "busy" design (see in the pic that I'll try to attach later) I just don't like them in black which they are ATM. I have considered white or gunmetal.

What do people think ?

1 White?

2 Gunmetal?

3 Dark gold?

Does anyone have paint codes for 2 and 3?

thanks very much

Thanks guys I will put up a pic when I find one off my camera. (I know it's lame but am not that good at posting pics).

I am liking yours aaddzz123......... nice! That's the colour I'm looking at, sort of dark bronze.

Daniel-G agree....... white TDs look good there, but white can get dirty quickly... ?!?

Subaru gold colour is GD1 and looks too bright and a bit 90s.

Edited by Barnz74

Thanks guys, that's the colour I'm talking about. Looks the mutts nuts!!! I didn't want it looking too bright if you know what I mean.

I think I'll go for BMW A32 & post pics up when I'm done :)

Edited by Barnz74