price guide please

Just price it all very high lol, these are rare parts remember hahaha :p Nah kiddin on.

I recently sold an uncut MK3 bumper for 50 quid and a few months ago an uncut GT parcel shelf for 30 quid i think. Both were posted away. Reasonable prices i thought.

Just price it all very high lol, these are rare parts remember hahaha :p Nah kiddin on.

I recently sold an uncut MK3 bumper for 50 quid and a few months ago an uncut GT parcel shelf for 30 quid i think. Both were posted away. Reasonable prices i thought.

haha yea don't wanna be selling them for goin price when I can just take a massive loss lol

And I've never had a gt in my possession so needing a guide of what they could fetch

Well mate trd shocks and springs are super rare optional extras so must be worth about £400. Every parcel shelf I've seen was cut so must be worth about £120, wheels say sparco so again super rare, maybe £200 each? And the bumper... You know what why not just break the car? :).

I was only joking matey lol. My thread was food for thought not a cry out for charity donations.

I paid £70 for rsr springs with Kyb shocks so trd probably about the same to £120. Front bumper as said depending on condition anywhere from 40 to 70, wheels not a clue and parcel shelf probably about £20-£30 unless you have some oem sound system still bolted on it in which case about £60... in my opinion.

I was only joking matey lol. My thread was food for thought not a cry out for charity donations.

I paid £70 for rsr springs with Kyb shocks so trd probably about the same to £120. Front bumper as said depending on condition anywhere from 40 to 70, wheels not a clue and parcel shelf probably about £20-£30 unless you have some oem sound system still bolted on it in which case about £60... in my opinion.

Cheers that's helpful now

Also have speaker pods for front door cards if that's a optional part I don't know as said only had glanzas so new to gt's

If you have the door cards, the speaker pods and the metal brackets then you'll get about £60 maybe £70 depending on how much someone wants them. I sold my whole lot for £50. If you have the amp, rear live sound and all oem wiring to go with it you might be able to get a bit to be fair... If it's just the plastic pods it's probably more of a lost item that someone might want eventually. Not a lot of use without the rest I'm afraid.

If you have the door cards, the speaker pods and the metal brackets then you'll get about £60 maybe £70 depending on how much someone wants them. I sold my whole lot for £50. If you have the amp, rear live sound and all oem wiring to go with it you might be able to get a bit to be fair... If it's just the plastic pods it's probably more of a lost item that someone might want eventually. Not a lot of use without the rest I'm afraid.

I will look tomorrow once I start rebuilding the car and see what is all there as was dark when I collected it so just need To go threw it and see what parts are not needed and what are

I will look tomorrow once I start rebuilding the car and see what is all there as was dark when I collected it so just need To go threw it and see what parts are not needed and what are

Just take a look under the drivers seat. If the amp is there you're on a winner. I think you might need to change the entire interior loom though to sell that with it which might be more effort than its worth.

Trying to sell 2 door cards for £100 is the reason I opened my ranty moaning extravaganza on pricing lol :p

Is it really ? Lol. Theyve been advertised and selling for that for a while now. God knows why. I'm not into all this optional shit :)