Td04/05 tf035 or vf series turbo wanted

Looking for a good working condition pref Lowe mileage td04/05 vf series or tf035 turbo for a friend who's looking to turbo his mx5.

Also if anyone has any input as to a good turbo they would/have used when turboing an mx5 that would be really helpful.

I know it's the wrong forum but struggling to find decent turbos at sensible prices!

I also have a VF10 welded for EWG, i rotated it for starlet top mount, really easy to rotate back there arent any silly C clamps on these. Looking for 80 quid posted. The only thing is where it bolts to the mani the outer edged have came away. Still secures perfect though :)

What size is a vf10 in relation to a td04 guys?

If you guys could pm me some pics that would be great :) Daniel g if you could show me the damage please. And 5e Colin could you let me know a price.

Also what kinda mileage on both?

yeah been looking on ebay hinking id find a load around that price range and really havent found much at all.

may have found a tf035 for reasonable price but no luck on any other fronts for one in good condition!

@jacob - how much mate? is it brand new?

Jacob - could you pm me some pics please?

And ollieh17 - do you think a tf035 would be too small then? Just got one for a reasonable price and seeing as they spool up better than a td04 on starlet, I thought another 300cc on the mx5 would be similar. Seeing as they come from 2ltr foresters? Do you think it will be limiting on power? My mate is aiming for 220-250hp

Dont know alot about mazdas but i would have thought a td04 would be better suited. Being a 1.6 the spool would be better than a starlet, and its not even that bad on a 4efte. May be wrong but a tf035 may run out of puff a bit