Rota Grid Drifts Glanza?

So I was wondering if any work would need to be done on my Glanza to fit Rota Grid Drifts? I'm currently running TE37 replicas which are 16x6.5j and have no problem with rubbing. My problem is If I need to roll arches I'm buggered as I have LiveSport Overfenders all around :/

Cheers people! Bret.

So after a little think about it.. Will anyone be able to let me know if I'll be able to run any rota wheels without rolling the arches or If I'll be able to get away with lower profile tires? Or If I will with a bit of stretch?

Thanks lads, Bret.

I think Gt's can have wider wheels without rolling arches from what i've read before?

Now I've got to choose the wheels I'm wanting lol. I've got three options at the moment which are really sticking out to me. Bare in mind I have a Silver V which type of wheel and what colour you guys think will look the best. :)

Rota Grid V's 15” x 7.0” 4x100 ET20 - Easy to source but becoming fairly common..

Genuine Ray Volk TE37 15" x 6.5" 4x100 ET37 Rare in 4 stud pattern, look awesome, very light. But will look the same as my car currently does and are pretty damn expensive!

Enkei RPF1 15" x 7" 4x100 ET40 Look sweet but never seen them on a glanza? Found a few sets and I believe fairly light?

Any other alloy you recommend?

Thanks again, Bret. :)