Southerner who destroyed me in Lisburn

Was out at a cruise in Lisburn tonight and I saw a black glanza at the old haunt of the cinema carpark and followed him, he had be every single time I tried to get away and when I was behind I could not keep up for the life of me. My poor n/a was pushed to her limit haha.
I was in the white sr with purple wheels and led you into the cruise at sprucefield. didn't even get a good look at the car cause he was so much faster but from what I saw it was pretty nippy, nippier than what a standard 4efte would be! you beast!

Lol, I never said I'm a saint I used to thrash the absolute hell out of my old gt like literally ring it's neck to death on track days and a roads and it loved it bar the three engines 1 gearbox two clutches and two turbos that I destroyed..

I just never mentioned it online

And mr bower my tegs not even moving when the launch control is activated so I'm perfectly safe even if the majority if people behind it at the time have perforated eardrums

• 3 weeks later...