plasti dipping?

Anyone any experience in having it done or know anyone that has? Have been considering it here for a week or so now, car needs a full respray which isn't cheap, but I can change the whole colour of the car for a fraction of the price! Apparently lasts 3-5 years!

Problems I found where you have certain stuff to clean it with and then you wont get a really good shine off it as its mostly matt colours! Other than that it doesn't look that bad? Not to be confused with wrapping by the way

A local lad has his van done yellow with it. Didn't look to bad at all but when he went to clean it some stubborn marks made the dip start to to peel off once it starts to peel its game over ha! He had some let over and used it as a primer then laquered over it for his wheels and that went better he's not tryed to remove it yet tho

Have you any pics of it trisk? I mailed the guys again and they said no doubt it will last 3-5 years, and the stuff they give you to wash it leaves it mint. You just cant argue with the price!