I've ordered a glanza and its on its way. thought id put some pics up to see what you guys think and if anyones got any advice on performance or anything then feel free to let me know. im moving up from a fiesta zetec s so doubt il be disapointed.lol

already installed

after market exhaust

98+ spec all around

induction kit

coilovers

tinted windows

turbo timer

boost gauge

mods to be added when car arrives

6000k HID lights

dump valve(the chattering 1 but dont know what its called.lol)

fmic

anti lift/castor kit (recomended by enzo)

glanza5.jpg

DSCF0336.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

glanza3.jpg

glanza1.jpg

1234.jpg

thanks for looking!

As said in the other thread mate that look sweet :lol:

As for the chattering dump valve, its not a dump valve :)

The noise is caused by blocking the standard BOV up so the boost pressure goes back into the turbo and gets chopped up by the turbo hence the chattering noise.

if you run the induction kit straight off the turbo then you will get this noise better but you would have boost creep and other issues so you would need other mods to get the best out of it :lol:

I would get an adjustable BOV like a Greddy Type S and adjust it so it goes off on full boost so you still get the chattering noise when on less than half boost :)

Hope this helps :lol:

As said in the other thread mate that look sweet ;)

As for the chattering dump valve, its not a dump valve ;)

The noise is caused by blocking the standard BOV up so the boost pressure goes back into the turbo and gets chopped up by the turbo hence the chattering noise.

if you run the induction kit straight off the turbo then you will get this noise better but you would have boost creep and other issues so you would need other mods to get the best out of it ;)

I would get an adjustable BOV like a Greddy Type S and adjust it so it goes off on full boost so you still get the chattering noise when on less than half boost B)

Hope this helps :)

so its best to get a normal dump valve then? i dont like the sound of boost creep. thanks for explaination cuz I've asked a few people and they just look at me funny.lol

yea thats a Zep rear lip indeed and mighty tasy i must say, very nice car all round

which fmic have u gone 4?

i aint got the car yet. im waiting for the car before i get anything for it. im gona shop for the best 1 until it comes. does a fmic increase performance on a standard engine? i have seen another glanza in the same colour as mine with a carbon fibre bonnet and hes got a fmic and his bumper cut out and his looks mental. i think his names john. any suggestions on a fmic?

wasalam bro! thanks,urs is a bad colour! im from birmingham. how long u had your glanza?

tahnx bro, im in n out of differant glanza (trade in them) Had ma red glanza about 7months now! When does your ar arrive?

tahnx bro, im in n out of differant glanza (trade in them) Had ma red glanza about 7months now! When does your ar arrive?

i think i emailed u about 2white glanzas u had 4 sale on ebay. the guy told me itl take 5 weeks from d day it leaves d docks. hopin 2 get it before febuary, bt knowin my luck it'l tk longer!lol do u import d cars your self?