Hello

Haven't been on here long and ive had the car a couple of weeks now! So i thought i would post some pictures:

Starletgtturbo.jpg

Starletgtturbo2.jpg

Its got 215 width tires on at the moment and the front scrubs quite a bit over bumps even though the suspension is very stiff! Can get full lock with no scrubbing though so im hoping some 205's will help this a bit!

At the minute its lowered on damping adjustable shocks, HKS actuator and backbox. Also recently had a clifford G5 with turbo timer fitted.

Ive got a HKS FCD, Sard RRFPR and WEPR 2.5inch turboback system coming for it at the moment.

By the end of January i will hopefully be ordering up a FMIC, WEPR tubular manifold and maybe a hybrid CT9 for it :)

Hope you like her! And will probably see you soon at the starlet meet.

Andy

i was looking at this for sake on gtt.com

very nice car, im also going for a WEPR turboback system, whereabouts do you live mate?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im in Colchester, Essex. You near me?

them wheels are gorgeous, those the oz racing f1 ones?

Yep, they are the ones chap.

I may be selling them soon or willing to swap for a nice set of 15's (they are 16's)

nice GT, I really like the wheels too, is the brown bit around the rim kurbed or is it supposed to be like that? or am I seeing things?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No its not kurbing :)

Its yellow writing saying OZ Racing F1, or something like that

;)

yeah, im loving them wheels too!!

looks mint. someone will probably kick me for this, but i actually thought the wheels were much smaller than 17's... they are quite decieveing!!

it sits nice on them though...

another member of the Non Quadlight Alliance!!! B):)B) ;)

Rich.

yeah, im loving them wheels too!!

looks mint. someone will probably kick me for this, but i actually thought the wheels were much smaller than 17's... they are quite decieveing!!

it sits nice on them though...

another member of the Non Quadlight Alliance!!!  :D  B)  :rolleyes:  :D

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry lol, i wrote 17's by accident, they are 16's.

Still a bit too big in my taste! unless i can get some thinner tires on there and lower it more B)

Thanks for the comments