T-dog - Sale ignored

Sent a message to this seller for an item he was selling in the parts section. Replies were good initially, I was awaiting photos of the item to see it's condition and the sale seemed to be going well. No photos ever surfaced, seller was too busy ( we all get busy, I understand this as I do 13 hours shifts on a weekly basis )...I sent a few more messages to see what was going on, but eventually I was ignored and then he left the conversation. Not impressed. Either the item wasn't as described, or the seller simply didn't want to sell it to me for other reasons. Maybe condition was poor, or bought for a higher price elsewhere. Either way, a message to let me know what was going on after all these weeks would have been nice. It takes two minutes to send a message. During the process I turned down two uprated clutches at great prices, which is now an issue.

I won't be buying from T-dog in future.

Shame to see I must admit am guilty of this sometimes aswell if someone just sends one message for a picture of a part its easy forgotten about by the time am home and able to take pictures. Leaving the convo kinda makes it clear he's just genrally ignoring you.

If its an updates clutch your after I have a pretty much new exedy 3puk sitting I can fire your way quickly for a good price.

It's just the lack of respect and human courtesy that gets me. It's his item to sell S he sees fit clearly, it it's just something I'd never do to anyone else. We are all made of the same shit at the end of the day.

Hey Shaun, gimme a PM about that clutch if you still have it :)

Mike

I'm sorry you feel this way mate , I've been so busy working away lately and I broke my foot last week so I'm stuck inside at the moment for 6 weeks , so I've let a friend buy the whole car and most of the bits cheap . Just so it out of my way so I don't have to worry about getting it stripped because just won't have time to remove engine etc :( , sorry if i pissed off anyone , but won't be selling anything that's left for aleast 6 weeks into I'm mobile again . Toby

Edited by T-dog