Blew The Engine In The Civic Today Lol

cool guys

@sparky

l

the more i drive it the more im thinking what im gona do, id love more power, so i might just emanage it and leave it at 13-14 psi with an arc topmount but keep the standard exhaust and airbox

does anyone think that will create any problems apart from restrictions.

athena will be at full boost by the end of the month me thinks

less tom-foolery!! MORE ATTENTION TO ATHENA PLEASE!!!!

seriously, with all the money u'v spent on the vtack and plan to spend on the auto THINK WOT U COULD BUY FOR ATHENA!!!! wot parts does she NOT have?? does she need ANY handling parts?? a cage?? engine parts?? ANYTHING that she doesnt have!!!! i think its one of the most awesome lookin machines i have ever seen boss man, seriously!!! i cant wait to see her in the flesh someday!!!!!!!!

all the best with both cars man!

Phil.

lol ive spent a fair whack on athena and ive only had her for 11 months (just check the spec) im taking my time and theres alot ive done considering, i dont plan on selling it lol

i took a few pics of the new v last night when fitting the thermostat and temp sensor unit, just need some new leads then shel be runnin sweet

nothing special

still to think of a name

P1010348.jpg

P1010344.jpg

no more new wheels lol

in the summer aye il stick the blue ones on they will look good, right ive just shelled out for four new p-zeroneros for the black team dynamics, they should do through the winter