***advive needed on what management to go for?***

hi guys, right.. as stated above im in need of some advice. i brought my ep91 a few weeks back. brought a top mount turbo kit with a side exit exhaust. its a tf035 turbo with the wastegate welded to use an external wastegate. obviously i have a fmic decat uprated fuel pum and all the mods needed to support an upgraded ecu to actually make it worth while having one.

im looking for an ecu that kind of does all the pros and cons, best power gain, fuel economy etc

also im after one with launch control, built in turbo timer..

budget depends on what the ecu is capable of and what features its got, im looking for anywhere over the 200bhp mark. been told i can get 230 ish with the turbo set up and the mods ive got. just need a managent to run?

ideas? options ? fire anything at me.. all advice appreciated.

cheers.

Hi mate for the power figure your after your best bet would be an emange ecu.

The ultimate version e has lauch control - not sure on turbo timer but timers can be picked up fairly cheap

Or blue version which doesn't have lauch control but is a very cheap alternative and will do the bare minimum of what you need :)

Hope this helps

I'd find the mapper you plan to use first and ask them. Emanages are tryed and tested. But things like das-teks are just as good if u can find the mapper. If U want launch control to for the emu. Turbo timer just but one seperate. For your power needs if wouldn't go any futher than a e-manage

Thanks guys, looks like an emanage is my best bet.. Probably the ultimate if anything. Tuning developments are supposed to be good with the emanage.

Have thought about a standalone ecu instead of a piggy back but they all seem very expensive when a buggy back can always do the same?

hi guys, right.. as stated above im in need of some advice. i brought my ep91 a few weeks back. brought a top mount turbo kit with a side exit exhaust. its a tf035 turbo with the wastegate welded to use an external wastegate. obviously i have a fmic decat uprated fuel pum and all the mods needed to support an upgraded ecu to actually make it worth while having one.

im looking for an ecu that kind of does all the pros and cons, best power gain, fuel economy etc

also im after one with launch control, built in turbo timer..

budget depends on what the ecu is capable of and what features its got, im looking for anywhere over the 200bhp mark. been told i can get 230 ish with the turbo set up and the mods ive got. just need a managent to run?

ideas? options ? fire anything at me.. all advice appreciated.

cheers.

Right, after my eyes adjusted to your quil and ink style text, I'm currently running Emanage blue and it is a very good unit. Tried and tested on many starlets with a highly success rate. Just down to you where you get it mapped.. RDT, Tuning developments, race tech.. They all map this ecu.

id say emanage bud.. 230 may be a bit of a struggle on a tf035 though bud

I think I'm goin to go for the e manage ultimate as it has launch control. Any idea what power I'm likely to get from the tf035 mate?

I think I'm goin to go for the e manage ultimate as it has launch control. Any idea what power I'm likely to get from the tf035 mate?[/quote

I think haresign on here made good power on a tf035 at racetech 225 ish if i remember. When i had one and researched it looked like 210-220 at a push maxing the turbo was the norm. Im considering going back to a tf035 over a td04 now

I think I'm goin to go for the e manage ultimate as it has launch control. Any idea what power I'm likely to get from the tf035 mate?[/quote

I think haresign on here made good power on a tf035 at racetech 225 ish if i remember. When i had one and researched it looked like 210-220 at a push maxing the turbo was the norm. Im considering going back to a tf035 over a td04 now

ame="Ollieh17" post="1054147" timestamp="1414412292]

Tbf mate if I could get 120 I'd probably be fairly happy with that. Only running 150 now so it would be a decent jump