starlets pure addiction?

How many of us have an addiction to starlets, wether they are N/A or a FTE, I've had 3 starlets now, salmon witch made 92bhp, silver SR original, sold to a friend for £500 2 days later was scrapped. Gutted. Then i owned a V after 3 months of having it i hit a curb and shot a hole in the gearbox so i sold for a lovely £1100. After all this im still craving a starlet. As much as i say im gonna get a GSI zafira for the kids or a scooby sti etc.. i still cannot get over a starlet and after my holiday to vegas im getting another. I've had vtis,bmw supercharged, 523i, 1.6 vtec, primera sport, and my current a mondeo. Im sick of all these and want another starlet! Wondering if anyone else is like this!

When i was only 7 years old my bro bought a mk1 gi and i loved it so much .. It was fully oem not a thing done to it and eanted him to keep it for me and whn he sold it i cried my little heart out

After years of searching for my first car to be a genuine gi i finally came across one for 600 and went straight down and found out it was my bros old car from 10 years ago ha now i still have it and he wants it back off e and hes in his 30s and I've a mk1 gt aswell now so yeah there pretty addictive amd not to mention the optional extras aswell ha

Wouldnt say im addicted to them but do really like them, im on number 3 & 4 now. I never drive mine though lol, all my starlets ive had just sorta sit about in some state of progress.

1 - Slutty silver TD04 GT

2 - Auto JDM Carat

3 - EP85 turbo VF12

4 - Black MK3 GT with a 4EFE dropped in, 100ps ECU, will be my daily when its done.

Am on my 5th.2 white 98 specs 2 black mk3s and the elusive 3dr ep95 One of which I spend a year and half searching for bought It in Japan arranged all the shipping myself and ended up having to sell it to fund buying a house after only driving it 20mins.

I get fucked off from time to time and my current ones been sitting for 2 weeks as I don't have time to drive it but as soon as I don't have one I just can't help myself and buy another.

I haven't had anything other than glanzas lol, had a mk4 golf, turned it into a dub one, didn't like it and sold it before I put it on the road lol I think it's the jdm aspect of it all I like, reliability, sort of rarity too :)

• 2 weeks later...