Membership / Shop?

As good as the price of the membership is (£1.95/Year), maybe you could increase it very slightly and when you do buy Membership you get all the current + ukstarletowners.co.uk stickers, profile pictures (this will have to be a new addition) and unlimited threads in the For Sale Section.

As for a Shop (which will be in control by Admin/Senior Mod), this is for merchandise i.e. Hoodies/Jumpers to do with the site (I know a guy who can help), Keyrings, Stickers/Badges (I know someone in that department too).

The current set up is how it is, and as a staff team we are quite happy with how it is at the moment.

With the membership price set low, people dont mind splashing out for extras like stickers and keyrings etc. Also if everyone doesnt already hhave them it means the Staff are able to give them away in competitions/celebrations every now and then!

All stickers and merchandise are handled on behalf of UKSO by Tuner Lifestyle run by Josh and think we can all agree he does a sterling job in terms of quality and response/shipping times.

The pricing imo is perfect. It's a charge to deter petty scum bags and what you get for the money is well worth it. The stickers are DIRT cheap and very nice. As well as the other bits and bobs. Spot on IMO.

​I want to introduce a very similar concept to the forum I moderate. We're constantly getting spammed