new starlet owner in cardiff :)

Hello - I'm in Swansea and have got a 1997 1.3 Starlet Sportif - unfortunately as my daughter has redesigned the front of it we are looking for someone to give it a new home. Would hate to see it going to a scrap dealer and was wondering if someone was interested in it for spares or repair? Its a good reliable starter with a new battery and radiator ... I've had it 11 years and can't believe that in 6 months she has wrecked it argh!!!

Hello - I'm in Swansea and have got a 1997 1.3 Starlet Sportif - unfortunately as my daughter has redesigned the front of it we are looking for someone to give it a new home. Would hate to see it going to a scrap dealer and was wondering if someone was interested in it for spares or repair? Its a good reliable starter with a new battery and radiator ... I've had it 11 years and can't believe that in 6 months she has wrecked it argh!!!

How much you want for it buddy? Il come and get it for right price, got any photos of it? Thanks

How much you want for it buddy? Il come and get it for right price, got any photos of it? Thanks

Hi - I'm hoping for a little bit more than a scrappy would offer, but am realistic. I'm not very good on these forums so don't want to break any 'rules' on here, but can you either message me your email address so I can send you some pics, or can you tell me how to post pictures? thanks

file:///Users/Ellen/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library.photolibrary/Previews/2014/10/21/20141021-182850/1dtlEO+6R2mGJcrps7fgWg/IMG_0338.jpg

I give up!!! I really do not have any idea how to post pics and can't even delete this! :(
Edited by daiell
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi mate im in blackwood love starlets got a ep81 track ready itsIt's road legal no rust any were cammed full system bigger injectors it flies beats gtis 2.0 litre 206 gtis 2 scooby buckets in it too

Track mph racing steering wheel no dash

Edited by emz80