Converting glanza turbo to/na?

yes it will easyest option is to use turbo exhuast system stock cat and get a smokey ct9 take proppeler out weld up the hole refitit with ct9 manni and put a blanking bolt in the oil feed and loop water lines

thats exactly how i passed because my turbo was smokey and didnt have a spare ct9

Pretty easy buddy, im doing the same with a GT shell atm, put a N/a engine in it and using a EP85 ancillary loom i had, that plugged into the existing GT fusebox.

There will be a few ways to do this just like turboing a N/a.

The EP91 might be slightly different, i dont know if the ancillary loom disconnects from the fusebox like a EP82 does ?

Worst case is fit a EP91 N/a full bay loom in the Glanza, use one from the same year for ease ie 97 loom in a 97 shell. The alternator, starter etc all use the same plugs. You need a N/a MAP sensor and ignition setup, the thermostat housing sensors may be slightly different depending on the year of the engine. And obviously a N/a ECU.

yes indeed have everything from 4efte al electronics and sensors and injectors just slap a 4efe inthere and if you want to pass emissions you will need to use the 4efte cat

this way if you ever want to turbo u just need to slap a turbo on or fit 4efte

you will need to use the turbo map sensor !!!

aslong as the map doesnt see boost if feuls like an NA

No need to change the loom.. the best combination for n/a power i found is a turbo loom with an n/a engine. You can just use a uk n/a exhaust with cat and that will pass emissions

What ignition system do you run with this, a turbo one ?