Well i've been a member on here for abit, and have been a long term member on TGTT.com so thought i would post up my own members car page on here to show everyone what i've been doing, basicly bought the EP82 in November 2006 and has been a on going project since then, passed my driving test last febuary and its been my first car, love the GT to bits and now its being focus'd on a Track Car although i wont be stripping the interior as i've tryed it and it doesn't fit with my driving style (not enough weight over the rear wheels).

When i got it it was pretty much standard apart from the Tom's Alloys and the Fujitsubo Exhaust, I've added everything else since then and before the majorm project of it it was running a Standard CT9 at 0.9bar boost with a Greddy Emanage Blue setup

Was Dyno'd When Mapped on Stock CT9 before it seized making:

182 BHP @ The Fly

182 IB/FT Torque @ The Fly

Both figures were at 0.9bar with no ignition advance

Then about 3week's after i tweeked the boost to 1bar it seized the turbo up so then the major project began, i decided to bite the bullet and loan some money and build the TD04 beast which is now running today, I have alot more planned for this little beast but it will remain standard internal's for awhile and i dont want anymore power as its more than enough, im now focusing on improving the braking and cornering of it.

Here's the Spec list so far:

- Engine -

Subaru WRX TD04 13G Turbo (with Internal Wastegate)

Wicked EP Racing TD04 Stainless Steel Downpipe (Braced and Heat Wrapped)

Wicked EP Racing TD04 Evolution Mild Steel Manifold (Heat Wrapped)

Wicked EP Racing Front Mount Intercooler Kit (Including Piping)

Custom Front Mount Intercooler Section (from Turbo to Intercooler Core)

Speedvision Custom Made Braided TD04 Oil + Water Lineâ??s

Speedvision 1.2mm Multi-Layered Metal Headgasket

Custom Port â??nâ?? Polished Cylinder Head

Cylinder Head Completely Rebuilt (with all new Gaskets/Seals throughout)

Urban Racing Custom Flexi Section Exhaust System (Heat Wrapped)

Fujitsubo Legalis R Mid Section Back Exhaust System (Heat Wrapped)

Greddy Emanage Blue Piggy Back ECU + Injector & Ignition Harness's

Greddy Emanage Blue 3bar Pressure Sensor + Harness

Greddy E-01 Electronic Boost Controller connected to Emanage (Set to 1bar)

Field Extension Harness for EP82

Haste All Aluminum Triple Core Radiator (2.5inch Thick)

Sard Low Temperature Thermostat (69 Degreeâ??s)

Spal Slim Line High Flow Radiator Fan (Ultra Silent)

Custom Stainless Steel Header Tank and Swirl Pot

Setrab 10 Row Oil Cooler (with Custom Piping)

Mocal Remote Oil Thermostat

Rtech Oil Sandwich Plate (Modified to fit EP82)(with temp sensor attachments)

Custom Oil Lines + Fittings + Brackets

Intercooler Piping Lagged

Ultra Power 7mm Ignition Lead's

Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump Kit

HKS Mushroom Induction Filter (Green)

HKS SSQV Blow Off Valve with Gold Insert (option of Blitz SS Blow Off Valve)

Custom Induction Piping Relocating Filter to Front Bumper

Air Con Removed

NGK Iridium Spark Plugs (Heat Range 7)

CNC Machined Cooling Panel

TRD Oil Cap

TRD 1.3KG/CM2 Radiator Cap

Oil Breather Filter

Blue Zena Racing Silicone Radiator Hose Kit

Bue Silicone Vacuum Hoseâ??s Throughout Engine Bay

Raizin Voltage Stabilizer Kit

HKS 2 Bar Mechanical Boost Gauge (White Face)

Defi Style Oil Temperature Gauge

Defi Style Water Temperature Gauge

EP82 Specific 2 Gauge â??Aâ? Pillar Pod

Vemâ??s Wideband A/F Ratio/Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge

Custom Gauge Pod

AutoGauge Water Temperature Sensor Adaptor

- Chassis -

Cusco L Zero 2 Fully Adjustable Coilover's (with Cusco Adjustable Front Top Mounts)

Cusco Rear Strut Brace

Ultra Racing 4Point Lower Arm Bar

RSR Adjustable Lateral Rod

Goodyear Eagle F1â??s 195/50 15

- Brake's -

3G 10 Grooved Front Disc's

Mintex 1144 Racing Front Pad's

- DriveTrain -

Shortshift Kit (Unknown Make)

RoadRunner 5 Puck Brass Button Sprung Clutch (Hold's 350+ BHP)

- Exterior And Interior -

15" Tom's LightWeight Racing Wheels (Black with Red Lip)

Reflex Window Tinting 3 Rear Windowâ??s

White Plasma Dial's (with Km'h to MPH Conversion)

Tomâ??s Black Shift Knob

Clear Front Indicator's (with Silver Bulb's)

Ultra White LED Sidelight Bulbâ??s

Infinity Component Speakers with Cerwin Vega Tweeter's (and Infinity Crossover's)

Melody4u CD/MP3 Headunit

Racing Developments TRD Sticker On Bonnet

Afew future modifications i have listed below will be either going on soon or being ordered soon.

- Future Modification's -

Cusco Oil Catch Tank

Celica ST185 Single Pot Front Caliperâ??s + Carrierâ??s Complete Brake Kit (280mm Disc's)(Ready To Fit)

Whiteline Rear Adjustable Anti-Roll Bar Kit

Ultra-Racing Rear Lower Arm Bar

Cusco Master Cylinder Stopper

Braided Brake Line's

Evo4 Recaro Reclining Bucket Seat (Ready To Go In)

And last but not least heres afew recent picture's, if you would like to view all of the picture's from the TD04 Project then please visit my members car page on TGTT.com by following the link below, i've tryed to put alot of detail into the build to help other's that plan to follow with the same build and if its not in that thread then drop me a pm and ill help where i can.

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=2787

- Picture's -

PICT0254.jpg

PICT0255.jpg

PICT0257.jpg

PICT0258.jpg

PICT0259.jpg

PICT0261.jpg

PICT0263.jpg

PICT0266.jpg

PICT0270.jpg

PICT0272.jpg

Hope you like it

~Nick

ohh my god!! those wheels are the sex.

i wish i had the cash when i got offered a set of those.

looks like a awesome machine. i didnt know they did the wepr td04 manifolds in mild steel? is that something theyve just started doing?

ohh my god!! those wheels are the sex.

i wish i had the cash when i got offered a set of those.

looks like a awesome machine. i didnt know they did the wepr td04 manifolds in mild steel? is that something theyve just started doing?

Yeah the last 6months they have been out, part of sacha's new range called the "Evolution" range mate, top quality mainfold and is made extremely well!

Thanks i get ALOT of comments about the wheels which is the reason i love them to bits and also the fact that i bought a second set! one set for trackdays and the other for show and road use :rolleyes:

Many Thanks for everyones kind comments

~Nick

Quick Update

Just thought i'd post up whats happening with the project at the moment, basicly not had much time to do much on the GT atm but the Caliper upgrade is going on next weekend which should be interesting can't wait to see what result's they give.

Also i've been to Demon Tweeks today and had 4wheel laser alignment done on the GT, everything is aligned as it should be and has made the car feel alot better on the road which is ace.

And ive been to my wheel refurber's unit today and dropped off my other 3 tom's wheels from my second set, also got chance to view the first wheel thats now finished and its incredible! i love it and the car's going to look awesome with these new wheels

And to go with the freshly refurbed wheel's ive got afew exterior parts that are going on to make the GT look that bit more like a track car and should have a sweet look with them

No picture's this time as the exterior parts are being kept quiet until i get everything finished and fitted and let the pictures speak.

~Nick

Nice project i wont repeat all the good things mentioned previously, but as a proper track car shouldnt be a set of semislicks dot R tires and a roll cage on the current/future equipment and most important some safety equipment?

Nice project i wont repeat all the good things mentioned previously, but as a proper track car shouldnt be a set of semislicks dot R tires and a roll cage on the current/future equipment and most important some safety equipment?

Yeah mate the semi slick's are going on my refurbed set of Tom's alloys so i still have some road tyres to use, the roll cage wont be happening for awhile but it is planned in the near future, a reclining bucket seat and 4point safety harness are going in very soon as well, along with aload of chassis parts and of course the uprated calipers on the front and just a good overhaul of the brake system.

So much to do before its ready for the track and so little time.

~Nick

• 2 weeks later...