sorry, been away for a while so i'm a lil out of the loop.

whats going on with the banner? (a.k.a thing at the top)

can it not be replaced with something rather then popOrangeskin2.0 or LITEBAR :rolleyes:

would offer to knock a quick one up but i've just had to do a full re-boot and lost p'shop for the moment!

[/2p]

Ryan B)

cool guys, after my exams my prioritys are gona be centered around the site to get a finnished feel to it,

there is a list the lenght of my arm of things needed to do to the site and other things asociated with it

• 2 weeks later...

@enzo is it possible to have a proper site like the old one with a seperate forum if you no what i mean with like a bit of info on the starlet and galleries like the old one etc etc you no what i mean or is that not possible or too hard???????

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

are you into helpin shelly?

gaz thats a good idea, how do you want to go about it?

could open up a new forum on ideas and envolvement for the club and put all the decent shit scattered all over the forum in it for the time bein,

im dabling with a front page at the moment.

I think a non-forum section that contained, the guides, parts numbers(and any of those part number diagrams), shop links and primers on car parts would be useful.

So any easy to use section, organised with a lot of info would be great, and would help would-be modders get into modding quicker (and better).

Until a few weeks ago my reaction on opening the bonnet was what the fuck is all that stuff?! so don't think any info is insignificant, this site has been great but I do feel a bit silly asking questions that are simple for everybody else

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I think a non-forum section that contained, the guides, parts numbers(and any of those part number diagrams), shop links and primers on car parts would be useful.

So any easy to use section, organised with a lot of info would be great, and would help would-be modders get into modding quicker (and better).

Until a few weeks ago my reaction on opening the bonnet was WTF is all that stuff?! so don't think any info is insignificant, this site has been great but I do feel a bit silly asking questions that are simple for everybody else

Its all part of the learning process Wings mate! ;)

Not to worry, we all had to start somewhere, and you never stop learning...

The only way to learn from something is to get it wrong in the first place, so fire away any questions without thinking your a numpty mate ;)

Keep up to date with the threads and you'll be fine!

Remember you're n/a so you dont have as much to worry about lol and have fun!!!

You think too much... ;)

You're doing well mate, keep it up!!!

Happy Surfing!

Back to topic, whens the new banner up? Maybe we can rotate each month, like a calendar banner rota!!!

Haha Joz the Innovator! :D

Peace Out

Joz

• 2 weeks later...